Would You Rather...? (Game)

Become Ghid because then I’d have oh so much power.

just to clarify eljay also has power, but he has the power of rhetoric while Ghid has the power over the cosmic aberrations from the universe infinite.

and because of said power I will choose not to comment on this

Lose all your teeth or lose all your eyes?

teeth, because I could still get dentures.

Would you rather be able to read minds, or be able to teleport?

the next question please

1 Like

no you have to answer the last one

diabolical I know

oh yeah, one second…

(added it)

Teleport. I’d probably live a better life if I didn’t know what others were thinking…

Would you rather be forced to stare at Ghid’s art for 12 hours, or listen to Var’s laughter for 12 hours?

2 Likes

I like ghid’s art so I’ll choose that.

Would you rather stop procrastinating for the rest of eternity or… well… maybe I’ll tell you the other option later.

later

So, what I said before or having the ability to remember everything your teachers tell you (but later you can’t forget it), works only on school teachers and for everything else your memory is really… bad.

1 Like

are you kidding? stop procrastinating for the rest of eternity. Man, I’d get everything done.

Would you rather weep in front of ghid’s magnificence or literally die?

1 Like

are you kidding? being able to be in ghid’s magnificent presence. I’d become enlightened.

Would you, @Ghid, rather have a smaller ego or smaller teeth?

looks like I’m having smaller teeth

ghidmoji1

Ghid or Eljay?

2 Likes

what about them? Which one to be free from my slavery to?

which one deserves your soul

but I don’t have a soul

well duh, you already gave it to me

Oh yeah

I forgot

1 Like

The Unaffiliated High Emperor of Stuff and Things himself, of course.

Would you rather fly into the sun and surely die, or watch the Emoji Movie?

1 Like

I value sanity over life, so fly into the sun.

Would you rather never have to deal with self-doubt, procrastination, or insecurity again for the rest of your life, or be free from slavery to Ghid?

1 Like

First one definitely. Working for Ghid is an honor.

Would you rather be able to dodge anything no matter how fast it’s moving or be able to ask any three questions and have them answered accurately?

3 Likes

the second one. Then my existentialism would be solved.

Although I guess if I wanted to be the most successful American Football player ever I could go with the first one.

Would you rather become a nerd or lose your nerd-dom?

Become a nerd :stuck_out_tongue:

Would you rather jump the Grand Canyon on a Segway, or go surfing in an active volcano?