Would You Rather...? (Game)

but I don’t have a soul

well duh, you already gave it to me

Oh yeah

I forgot

1 Like

The Unaffiliated High Emperor of Stuff and Things himself, of course.

Would you rather fly into the sun and surely die, or watch the Emoji Movie?

1 Like

I value sanity over life, so fly into the sun.

Would you rather never have to deal with self-doubt, procrastination, or insecurity again for the rest of your life, or be free from slavery to Ghid?

1 Like

First one definitely. Working for Ghid is an honor.

Would you rather be able to dodge anything no matter how fast it’s moving or be able to ask any three questions and have them answered accurately?

3 Likes

the second one. Then my existentialism would be solved.

Although I guess if I wanted to be the most successful American Football player ever I could go with the first one.

Would you rather become a nerd or lose your nerd-dom?

Become a nerd :stuck_out_tongue:

Would you rather jump the Grand Canyon on a Segway, or go surfing in an active volcano?

In the end I’d die in both options so I’ll take the segway. Maunly because ot wouldn’t be able to even get on the ramp.

Would you rather be able to transport yourself in to different dimensions/cartoon worlds (like, take a stroll in the bionicle universe) or have the power to control time, and by that I mean all of it (this includes time travel and time manipulation)

The first one. Time travels messes with things that I wouldn’t want to. Like yes it’d be nice to erase mistakes I’ve made from my past but that would also fundamentally change the person I am now.

whoops didn’t mean to get existential there

Would you rather be able to instantly fall asleep in any situation or have 100% insurance that you will finish your education?

1 Like

The fact that it grants me to finish my education doesn’t mean I’d finish it decently, so, I’ll take the sleeping instantly.

Would you rather draw only with your mouth or sculpt with only your feet

2 Likes

I hardly ever sculpt, so I’d choose to sculp with my feet

Would you rather always have to be standing, or always have to be tethered to someone else by a short chain.

depends who the person was

3 Likes

Someone else.

Would you rather Hero Factory gets erased and no one remembers it but you, or Bionicle G2 gets erased and no one remembers it but you?

1 Like

Bionicle G2. That way, I can bring it back and fix its issues and really have it be the spiritual successor people wanted with the foresight of how and why it failed.

Would you rather have to cook for Gordon Ramsay or have Ghid cook for you?

4 Likes

Cook for Gordon Ramsay, I’d see the poisoning coming.

Would you rather lay in bed all day but you’re constantly bored. Or be constantly having fun and be entertained but no breaks?

1 Like

the latter.
if I’m constantly entertained, I won’t be incentivized to have a break.

Would you rather dine with Ghid, or die with Ghid?

5 Likes

I’d rather dine with you, as then I might get the second option for free!

Silently fingers bag of arsenic…

Would you rather play a game, or have the game play you?

2 Likes

The game play me. It can’t do worse than I’ve managed.

Would you rather die right now, or have everyone else lose all memory of you?

2 Likes