Wraith - Dark Hunter and Bioformer

I finally thought of a name for this guy. Wraith. He is a Dark Hunter whose main task is reconnaissance. He is a stealthy scout who gathers information for fellow dark hunters but he’s still capable of kicking butt himself.

He has a simple build but I’m pleased with the transformation and he has great playability, something I often focus on when creating MOCs since Bionicles are toys after all. This is the second Bioformer I made this year and I think it’s the third one ever.

Someone mentioned that the handle of Vakama’s weapon would look better in black for this MOC and I agree. I should buy one sometime. Apparently it was in a Lego system set.

25 Likes

This guy looks awesome. I especially like the creative head design, but the build overall is really cool, and the fact that he’s a bioformer just makes him extra unique. Good job!

2 Likes

the fact that this can transform is pretty cool, I know that takes a lot of work.

1 Like

Thanks very much @Frogbomb518 and @HumbleMatoran!

It uses a similar transforming mechanism to my previous bioformer from this year, but I think I improved it with the build for Wraith.

2 Likes

Ooh this is vey cool, it’s got a nice colour scheme, for some reason the flying mode reminds me a lot of this:

2 Likes

Thanks! I can definitely see that. :grin: Was that released in 2006 as one of those small plastic bag sets?

Ye it was one of the poly bag sets but it’s from ‘08 and it’s got the creative name of “function”

2 Likes

Ah cool :grin: Epic name.

1 Like