X V2 ~ Harbinger of Extinction

I got to admit this looks awesome.
Love the chest.

This isā€¦ this is amazing! :open_mouth:

You are going to have a great time on the boards if you keep this standard up. Amazing moc man.

1 Like

Really diggin this dude. The feet look a bit strange thought.

That white hand
#THAT. WHITE. HAND.

Other than that, itā€™s very solid

I know the rest of the MOC was there but I couldnā€™t stop looking at that custom head.

Nice! He has a pleasant shape.

Since so many other people have praised this MOC, Iā€™m going to do my best to nit-pick on it, despite liking it quite a bit.

IMO, the white hand doesnā€™t work. Itā€™s not that itā€™s a bad concept, and I get your whole idea of having the asymmetrical arm, but I feel the execution is lacking. The two arms, apart from a small handful of pieces, are identical. If you want to pull off the asymmetry, Iā€™d suggest adding more white onto the arm. At the very least, you could make the fingers white.

Along the same lines, the Breakout Stringer piece, while looking amazing, doesnā€™t really fit with the MOCā€™s color scheme. There are no other metallic features anywhere on X (apart from those two tiny pieces on the helmet) and considering how close the gunmetal is to black value-wise, it doesnā€™t work well here. Since I feel that piece is a really good addition to the MOC, Iā€™d suggest adding more gunmetal, perhaps even concentrated on the torso to give a chestplate effect.

anyway thats the rantings of a slime over is rly gud 9/9 predy gud moc

3 Likes

in this picture ur Moc reminds me of a shogun samurai warrior with you pulled of really well good job :+1:

Great work on the torso!

I love this moc,
that head remembers me of a samuraiā€™s helmet soā€¦ 11/10