Xaroxian Undead MOC WIP

So, this little creation of mine is a group of really stupidly simple MOCs, serving as a unified army MOC.

It would be also good to know that “Xarox” was home-world of one of my RPCs before stuff happened in the Self-MOC RP, basically now it is ruled over by being that is fusion of my two former characters. It is technically a planet-sized necropolis now and these are it’s inhabitants.

Xaroxian Ghoul

Front

Obligatory Back Shot

INFO

Description: Tall, lanky and slender , The Ghouls are a perfect cannon fodder. Never complaining, this very cheap-to-produce warrior is perfect swarm unit. Apparently they are also known to be very speedy with the ability to attach to almost any surface.

Height: 9 feet, 4 feet hunched

Weight: 20 pounds

Inspiration:

Xaroxian Necroguard Update at post 6

Front

Uncalled for Back Shot

INFO

Description: A heavy trooper, brutish in appearance and savage in nature. They are usually deployed to the roughest of battles. This slow yet steady killing machine is one not to be messed with.

Height: 7 feet

Weight: 600 pounds

Inspiration:

Xaroxian Deathtrooper

Front

Yet again, a Back Shot

INFO

Description: A powerful unit that manages to balance both agility and brute strength. However, due to their costly keeping, they are not very common and usually serve as Honor Guards.

Height: 7 feet

Weight: 450 Pounds

Inspiration:

Xaroxian Plaguebringer

Front

BEHOLD! A Back Shot

INFO

Description: The Menders, Producers and Casters of the Undead Armies of Xarox. They are the ultimate support weapon and the only troop capable of rising the dead outside the Necropolis. Notable is their raven-like appearance and clawed hand which is the storage of their twisted magic.

Height: 9 feet

Weight: 210 Pounds

Inspiration:

Xaroxian Dreadgod

Front

How curious…a Back Shot

INFO

Description: Perhaps the most powerful of Xaroxian armies. They are the ultimate doomsday troop of this twisted armada. Easily towering over most beings, these curious creatures are not only strong, ruthless and agile but also intelligent and considered a flawless undead being. Notable fact is - The Dreadgods do not have their eyes on their head, instead there are six, red eyeballs on their chest. There are only 100 of these troopers in existence and unlike rest of the undead, they can’t be created by a Plaguebringer.

Height: 10 feet

Weight: 1 Ton

Inspiration:

woof…That was a mouthful…well, feel free to comment, like criticize and all the other stuff you guys do.

18 Likes

The first and fourth are great, the last is pretty cool, and the others are, while not bad, kinda meh.

1 Like

There seem to be an excessive amount of open balljoints.

1 Like

Four to be exact…The Dreadgod has them because I’m going to attach a cape there…while I have no excuse for the Necroguard.

How do you feel about this version of the Necroguard? @JoeScibelli

2 Likes

Much better, but he may benefit from a coherently colored face.

1 Like

That’s kind of a thing I forgot to mention…their face is basically an energetic projection, it’s kinda like a Headless Horseman thing. I suppose I can work something out tho.

I used head that I originally planned for a Rahi to have…but I think it works kind of well with this. @JoeScibelli

3 Likes

Yeah, I think it looks great!

2 Likes

Quite the army of undeads you’ve got there. You nailed the aesthetic well.

These are all really good MOCs, but the first one and the last one are probably my favorite.

Awesome :smile:

I’m a fan of anything undead. I especially like the fourth one.

1 Like

How many umaraks do you have

Two disassembled and one scavenged semi-constructed.

3 Likes