Xbox One: Minecraft Party

Join me on June 13 at 7:00 PM Central time.
Please share your gamertag.
I’ll create a survival world for everyone to play on.

1 Like

sorry man but I can’t get on now. I got a pile of homework I need to do :frowning:

I decided to change the date. Not everyone is done with school yet :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The date change seems like a wise idea, given it allows people to plan to join ahead of time. Might be best editing the title to include the date also to help alert people to when its happening :stuck_out_tongue:

As for myself, don’t own any of the newer consoles so cant join you, but if you do a PC version I’d be happy to join sometime :smile:

1 Like

Hmm, I should be able to join, but I’m not yet certain. I’ll update you as the date approaches.

Moved to community, this is a community event

2 Likes

I’ll probably be able to join

1 Like

me too

1 Like

Any news?

I have no idea when this will be my time, because timezones suck, so could you guys post here when it starts?

2 in the afternoon for you.

thank you

1 Like

No problem.

Starting party now.

1 Like

Anyone here wanna meet up and play some games again soon? I just got one more week left in school.

I think I may be distracted a bit, I probably could tomorrow, but on Monday arkham knight comes out :stuck_out_tongue:

OH THAT’S RIGHT! Never mind what I said, I’ll be playing that for the next week.

1 Like

I mean I said I could tomorrow, but yeah after that, not so much :stuck_out_tongue:

I won’t be able to for a while. I’m gonna be in vacation, but I’ll be on the boards.

2 Likes