Xbox One Party Ideas

Destiny is an enjoyable game, not quite as bad as @Middlefingerstudios makes it out to be :wink:

On Xbox One, I play a lot of it with other people from here on the message boards including @Eljay, who usually dies the most in the raid :smiling_imp:

1 Like

whenever I’m talking about Destiny, I mean it’s bad because of the long term effects on the gaming industry it will have and not just how little content it actually has (although that is one of the things bad about it too)

If anything, the long-term effects will be good for the industry, as they’ll try not to fail as immensely as Destiny did in terms of delivering what it promised :stuck_out_tongue:

or they will follow it and deliver less and less content and gaming will become a hallow shell of what it once was

look at star wars battlefront, it’s already happening

Yeah, but Battlefront is EA, are you really surprised?
Companies like EA and Activision will continue to do things like that.
Though Destiny sold really well, it received a lot of bad publicity, something companies will try their best to avoid.

I hope to god you’re right

1 Like

Is anyone here gonna get Elder Scrolls Online for Xbox One, because I would love to play with some other people when it comes out in June.

so we still doin’ a game night tomorrow?

I’ll be on.

@btmomegar you think you’ll be on too?

@MikeEmeraldBlade when will you be on?

Im on right now :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll be on when I finish cleaning the bathroom

Halo MCC released the odst campaign apparently

2 Likes

I saw, it’s downloading now for me

1 Like

I had to restart my xbox it froze somehow :frowning:

Sorry, I wasn’t available to play :frowning:

it’s cool

How about a Minecraft game tonight? Know what, I’m not going to ask. Just join me and share your gamertag on the Party topic I’ll create.

1 Like