Xeroth the Zombionicle (duckbricks RSZ entry)

And who can blame them?
They walk through Protodermis cemeteries
Zombie Bionicles-
They must have been born that way
So can you hear me?
Can you get hip to what I’m saying?
These Red Star zombies don’t walk this world alone…

Breakdowns

Backstory that probably doesn't fit into G1 properly

Xeroth was one of a Toa Team who went to rescue some Turaga, but on their long and difficult journey, he began to question why they should even care about this Turaga or Mata Nui, and why they should bother saving him. a Toa of Iron named Croulus (the rather headstrong leader of the team) decided there and then that Xeroth was a heretic who should be thrown into the sea like the Knarcing bandit he was.

So Xeroth was thrown into the sea, and after drowning was brought to the Red Star. On the Red Star, some Kestora thought it would be hilarious if they gave him a crab arm as a nautical joke.
So now Xeroth has a crab arm, and is trapped on the Red Star. However, recent developments on Spherus Magna may change all that…

Thoughts and opinions appreciated.

27 Likes

Pretty nice.

2 Likes

Some would even say

Very nice.

4 Likes

HE SAID IT
HE SAID THE THING

very nice of you to say that

4 Likes

looks nice!

1 Like

Nice

1 Like

That ribcage is genius. This is a stunning moc!

2 Likes

very good

2 Likes

I made up the name

Uh the moc looks very nice. I like the uneven and asymmetrical appearance, that plus the dead eyes and claws really makes Xeroth look like he’s undead. The torn cloak and scythe are cool as well. Nice job.

2 Likes

love the torso and ribs

3 Likes

nice

thanks- i use that technique a lot

good

Yes, you did
thank you for that

Thanks

3 Likes

He looks really cool, looks like a zombie and fits the Bionicle aesthetic.
The colours work well for something related to the Red Star, I don’t know if it was coincidental, but him having an organic mask makes sense.

2 Likes

i just thought it looked cool but now that you mention it does make sense

3 Likes

Quite nice

3 Likes