xxX-Voriki-Xxx

Who was this mysterious Toa of energy?

jk, jk…
I’m just curious if anyone remember this. I was kinda too young when it became a thing but I would know when was it created and how people reacted on it. I was like 8 when I found it (back in 2007) and I thoght it was real.
What about you?

35 Likes

Wasn’t around for it, but it was a good hoax regardless, from what I hear.

I’m sure we’ve all seen this, but I just wanted to post it here for those who hadn’t.

Also this gem

32 Likes

On Czech Wikipedia there is article about Bionicle which has a lot of misleading informations+one text headed Toa Voriki, it says following:
In the temple of Kini Nui there is warrior called Toa Voriki, who was sold in America only. Voriki has Lightning Staff and Energetic Shield. His element is Energy and his color is purple. Toa Voriki doesn’t fight with anyone and he guards peace and balance.Toa Voriki owns Kanohi Naka - Mask of Omnipotence

I laughed so hard while reading this…

23 Likes

I remember this.

1 Like

I remember seeing something like this
its hilarious.

2 Likes

it’s funny how this came from a photo-manipulated Pakari, lightning effects, a custom staff, and a recolored Tahu body…

2 Likes

what are you talking about?
its a legit moc.

…People fell for this?

Well then again, people did fall for Specter 2.0…

4 Likes

I remember seeing this at one point and thinking Holy Fake, Batman!

1 Like

I now feel left out, as I never actually heard of Toa Voriki, until now… ;-;

It would be cool if they put him into to this G2 storyline though… Right…?

2 Likes

What is this beautiful BS and why have I never heard of it until now?

3 Likes

In G3, I want Voriki to be canon.

6 Likes

You may not have to wait

I hear that Takanuva is being replaced with this Voriki fellow for G2

Okay fine I kid, but man how the heck did people fall for this? The lightning effects on the side of his mask don’t even look real XD

7 Likes

Its legit ek

he is coming in gen 88 as a promotional set at the lego shop up in space in a space station inside a space fortress built to survive the apocaylpse caused by cancelling bionicle for the 50th time.

Also, he has actual energy pulsating out of him, so every time you touch the mask your hands burn off or you can feel the powerrrrrrrr

9 Likes

First I’ve heard of this.

2 Likes

and thats kids why you never belive wikipedia

@Nyran photoshop = 2stronk

4 Likes

Voriki 2 op pls nerf

I vaguely remember seeing the first picture in a crummy bionicle AMV at some point.

5 Likes

What is this? Could it be?

8 Likes

Oh my God!!
It’s happening!!!
Voriki is coming!!!1
Too bad that that’s just a Tahu recolor and the guy who made the vid mentioned in the comments section that more details are coming tomorrow,meaning that that’s just an April Foolz joke.It would be awesome if it is real though.

3 Likes

:open_mouth: oh no, the mighty Toa of Energy is coming…

srsly… how can someone believe this (I mean YT comments)? It’s obvious that it is just a flipped Tahu’s box image side-flipped, recolored and pasted on waterfall background (wait… what? Waterfalls? OMG it’s real!!!).
I know it is just a joke and it isn’t supposed to be real but anyway… How. Can. Someone. Believe. It?

2 Likes