Year of Art Challenge Sign-Up

Yes :smile_cat:

Also I’m thinking of starting this a bit early. What do you guy’s think about that?

I dunno.
How many people do we have?

1 Like

I believe we have five people so far.:smile_cat:

We could wait for more people, or just go ahead with it.
It is your thing…

1 Like

I’m going to wait for two more people. :smile_cat:

1 Like

Sounds good!

1 Like

I’d like to do this, but most likely I’m gonna be posting in my own art topic. The question remains whether I can keep up a schedule.

EDIT: maybe crunch should actually read the whole thing before commenting. I’m not signing up with this group specifically, but I’ll attempt the challenge anyway

1 Like

Any reason why?
Is it the people in this group?

1 Like

[quote=“Crunchy, post:47, topic:17465”]
I’d like to do this, but most likely I’m gonna be posting in my own art topic. The question remains whether I can keep up a schedule.

So should I count you as one of the challengers then, and move the waiting to one more person or not?

move on :stuck_out_tongue:

@EvilLobsterKing I’m a lone wolf, a one-man wolf pack if you will. Well, not really. considering I’m also semi-participating in another group with the Art Squad challenges on tumblr.

2 Likes

I have never touched Tumblr, so not all of that made sense.
But I am happy to hear you don’t hate me…

1 Like

Okay.

So for this we can draw whatever we want (with it being appropriate of course)? Noice

Remember.
No Memes.
Or Var will Smite you…

I Do not intend on using memes :smiley: but pure… Gray lead drawings :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I was just going to be drawing pure grey lead drawings as well :smile_cat:

1 Like

It’s like you people are ripping off the thing I never said, only thought…

1 Like

If it’s any better, I will add a single blob of colour :slight_smile: but in all seriousness, I probably will end up colouring it in

2 Likes

I may try to color mine to since the goal of this challenge is to be a better artist by the end of it.

Hey guys I’m thinking of starting a little early. starts at the 20th at 9:00 am pacific time if that’s okay.