Year of Art Challenge (The Actual Challenge)

Okay.

I on the other hand i will be trying to post a drawing every day… attempting.

Me too.
Although this weekend may be a problem…

1\21\2016

behold my second Drawing in gimp. This one isn’t as good as my first one in my opinion cause i drew it in like 30 minutes.

By the way your going to be seeing a lot of dragon drawings cause i love me some dragons.

7 Likes

Nah man, this is great.

I actually like it more than your first one.

I was originally going to draw a dragon, everyday, just for myself, so you might see a few from me too…

1 Like

Really?

They lines on both are fantastic, however, compared to the first one, the inclusion of multiple colours, rather than just purple is what does it for me…

Well thanks.

Now should i draw a group of baby dragons or a black dragon looking over his Swamp.

You could do both, you’ve got ideas for two days there.
But.
Babies…

1 Like

Okay tomorrows will be baby dragons.

And the day after that will be the Black Dragon.

By the way if you haven’t notice I’m using D&D dragons as reference for my drawings.

20/1/15
Here is my drawing from the 20th: Shadow Solek:

Yes, I know that I already posted this, but I drew it yesterday and already had the picture.

1 Like

You drew it after I started the challenge, so I’ll let it pass.:smile_cat:

Warning: Rated R! Seriously! Decapitations n’ Such!
21/1/16
I just drew this during study hall: Pacific Rim Two: Kaiju hunt!

This would be a much more brutal, hard R sequel, with even bigger and badder Kiju.
Oh, also, that yeger (giant robot, I’m not sure how to spell it), has a watter jet pack.

1 Like

HaHaHaHa.

Jaeger.

1 Like

For today, I edited a drawing that I have already put up on the boards! My Takanuva!

I will most likely switch from MS Paint to pencil and paper frequently!

5 Likes

Nice.

1 Like

Thanks! :smile:

1 Like

I already posted mine for today. May be having to go to every two days because I’m about to be really busy.

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

22/1/16.
This is a Lobster.
I drew a Lobster.
That is all.

9 Likes