Yellowryx Art "Contest"

*swallows blue pill* Helryx Canonization Contest went great.

Maybe the winners weren’t of the highest quality, but there is one Helryx iteration which I and a few others had liked - Yellowryx (Canon Contest #1: The First) UPDATED: Parts and Instructions . It is usually referred to as Yellowryx, due to the yellow background it was present with in the polls. It didn’t get through the second set of polls, a bit to my dis… Nevermind, to the actual meat of this!

The artwork submitted here won’t be canon (should be pretty obvious), and is purely for fun. So, the rules:

• Follow the TTV guidelines. Please keep the NSFW outta here!
  • Be civil.
  • Draw Yellowryx.

I will admit, I am pretty n00b at writing polls, so if issues arise (somehow, I really doubt this will take off), I will adjust accordingly. This is more of a “hey look what we can do with this moc!” versus a proper contest, where there will be a clear winner. Because ultimately, you are the one choosing the winner that fulfills all of your criteria. Now, I go.

Oh and send the art here. No need to create a new topic.

11 Likes

Yeah I’ll get behind this

2 Likes

But how long till the no fun police shut it down because Yantzee isnt a master?

4 Likes

We’ll see.

1 Like

I’m no artist, but I’m hyped to see what people can come up with for this entry, which was my overall favourite.

3 Likes

About two hours. And you know what they say, snark and sass will get you everywhere! Except no one says that. Take your sourness somewhere else.

Yeah, I’m closing this down. Per our rules, you must be a Master (Trust Level 3) in order to host a contest here. There are a few other rules as well.

Additionally, I’m not suuuuper interested in having a “Helryx contest” while the actual Helryx contest is on-going. Seems a tad confusing and conflicting. If you want to repurpose this afterwords to have it just be a “Let’s see your interpretations of this MOC!” kind of deal, that may work, but I’d like to ask for you to wait until after the contest is over.

Thank you.

10 Likes