Yo_Yo_Piraka's Rahkshi-Head MOCs (COMPLETE)

Alright, here it is, the penultimate MOC of this collection. I finished him about a week ago, but hadn’t really gotten around to taking pictures.

THE HUNTER
Making a MOC even slimmer than the Assassin was a bit of a challenge, but I’m proud of the results. I also really love the color scheme here. This design really didn’t turn out the way I originally intended, but I’m glad it ended up this way.

Bionicle MOC: The Hunter (2021)

^^ CLICK FOR MORE IMAGES ^^

8 Likes

Ooh… is he part of the Spanish Inquisition?

1 Like

really love the skirt thing on the first one. Also the white one is very cool.

1 Like

OKAY HERE WE GO, I’m finally done with this collection (for now). With this, I have finally used every color of Rahkshi head available.

THE INQUISITOR
Heavy armor, big axe. I really liked the “collar” that was formed by the barraki armor and treads, and the shoulders were an interesting challenge to say the least.

Bionicle MOC: The Inquisitor (2021)

MORE IMAGES^^

Anyways, like I said previously, I’ll probably take a couple group shots and such, but other than that I’m gonna be done with this collection for a while. Thanks everyone for the kind words!

10 Likes

Very nice! Great build, I’ve really enjoyed seeing all of your different Rahkshi Mocs

nobody excepts the Spanish Inquisition!

4 Likes

Love it, but i think a Kanohi would fit better. Really love the leg build. Awesome MOC.

Well done, the Inquisitor may be the best of the lot. His torso and legs are fantastic.

1 Like

WHATS THE THIGH DESIGN