You are the big bad boss

I don’t think we should make anything the final boss, because it could only be one person. Unless it’s like this:

With the attacks of every other boss…

2 Likes

That would make for an interesting Finale, but I think it would be a bit too unpredictable.

2 Likes

maed sum editz 2 mi boss

1 Like

Hmm, maybe just one from each could work…

1 Like

Especially with some of my attacks…

1 Like

Lets have a boss v boss battle.

1 Like

Fine, fite m’ M8O!

Hey hey hey hey hey! I made this thread! I deserve to be on that list!

Name: “A1-Jar, the unstable captain.”
Themes: Leadership, far too many weapons, mental instability
Appearance: Like Captain Phasma, but with a flame-trooper helmet - esque design (semi-futuristic modern design). It’s implied that he’s a robot, or a cyborg to that.

Theme songs:
Pre-battle
Stage one
Stage two
[size=8](Yes two of them are Undertale (based) but honestly I don’t care and I couldn’t find anything else fitting)[/size]

Weapons: Flamesaw (Flamethrower with chainsaw attached to the bottom), jet-boosters on feet, laser guided rockets, dual laser-pistols, a legion of similarly-clad soldiers.

Attacks: A1 won’t attack if the player doesn’t attack him during his song. If he is attacked during the song, he will have a false-death, seemingly exploding, before revealing himself as fine, but with a bit of his health gone.
Medium ranged flamethrower that deals damage over time if the player comes too close for his liking.
Flamesaw in-case flamethrower needs to recharge and the player is within melee range
Jet boosters to quickly boost out of trouble and get to better ground. Also deal small damage if the player gets too close during take-off.
Pistols when flamethrower runs out of charge and the player is far away/the player is far away and isn’t getting damaged enough for his liking.
Laser guided rockets that go to where the laser from his gun is pointed. Give off a reasonable explosion. Used whenever he feels like it.
Legion of soldiers because, well, he ain’t a captain without a horde of mindless soldiers with guns to do most of the dirty work for him. The soldiers swarm the player and attack them from all sides.
Second stage is entered when he reaches below 3/4 health. Once in second stage, all attacks are doubled in firing speed, damage and recharge, and A1 regains all his health.
All attacks can injure his soldiers.

Dialogue:
pre-battle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjRwOOtcN1Q
Stage one: Wilhelm Scream
Ahahaha! Just kidding. But seriously though, you’re going (pitch drop) down.
Stage two: You’re… serious huh? Well, I hope you’re ready for this then!
Victory: (turning to screen) Next time, try harder! Toodles! (Flies off)
Defeat: Ugh, you’re… stronger… than I thought. Well, off to go fresh batteries! (Flies off)

Gwideon Challenges to @Cyclopian to a boss v boss battle

1 Like

@Cyclopian uses attack BA1.

Gwideon blocks and use dragon slash

@Cyclopian dodges.

@Cyclopian uses CB2.

EvilLobsterKing challenges EvilLobsterKing, the Demon of Revenge.

They both continually trap each other with there trapping attacks. the end…

1 Like

Nisgi/Pot8o:
Themes:
[First Fight][1]
[Second Fight][2]
[Third Fight][3]

Attacks:
Normal attacks:
Sword Slash: A simple slash
Shielded: shielded for a short period of time, once the shield is over, it explodes causing area of effect damage
Hall of Mirrors: Summons clones of self
Slam Jam: Summons you to a court, and makes you fight the monstars in a game of b ball

Combo Attacks
Burst Slam: Copies self multiple times, jumps into the air and slams on the enemy
Shield Bomb: Focuses all power into the shield, causing the explosion to be way more lethal

Final Attacks:
Nothing: does nothing so the turn will never end, and you can never attack
Wingblade: 6 swords appear behind him, gains the ability to glide, and can control the swords with no need to touch them, armour turns silver

Dialogue:
Pre Battle-
“NYAGH, IT IS I, THE GREAT-”
“what, did you expect something more threatening?”
“bro im just here to like, stop you or something”
"yknow that’s kinda the point of a boss I suppose
“But sure, try defeat me, but I warn you
I am quite strong”

Attacking:
“I think i’m hungry, I suppose il eat this left over packet of crackers I found in my pocket”
-Before eating a packet of crackers, mid battle
“Oh you want me to act serious, alright”
-Uses Burst Slam
“NOW GET READY FOR MY FINAL ATTACK!”
-Before he does Nothing
“nah just kiddin”
-proceeds to use Wingblade

Defeated:
“Woop woop I suppose im a ghost now, I guess that’s pretty cool”
“Man, I could have sworn I defeated you multiple times before”

Victorious:
“cool”
[1]:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsfCD2dAEg4
[2]: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1DfBob9y3k
[3]:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AH-NQxfDTI0

Name: EvilLobsterKing, Death of the King.
Themes: Death.
Apperance: Corpse of the original boss, grey with cracks in it’s shell and missing one claw.
Scale: Twice as tall as a human.
Attacks:

• Trapping Souls: Creates ghostly hands which burst out of the ground, grab the hero and traps them.
  • Dead Mind: Psychic pulse threats blinds the hero and throws them back.
  • Rush of the ■■■■■■: Raises Zombie Lobsters that fly through the air at the hero.
  • Claw of the Lifeless: Slams a claw into the hero, picks them up and crushes them over 10 seconds, absorbing the heroes lost health.

Dialogue: A series of of heavy ragged pained breaths.
Parameters: A combination of the previous 2 fights. extremely, unbelievably hard (Because of the powerful loot)
Music: No Music.
Drops:

• Deaths Shield: On death has a random chance to resurrect the hero.
  • Staff of the Departed: Allows the hero to summon a zombie minion to distract enemies.

Strategy: Combining elements from the previous fights with this boss you must move quickly, whilst not being confused by the chaos of the boss.

Yo @Plural, as I imagine it, this boss would be an optional late game fight…

1 Like

Name: toatrex
Apperance:

Imgur
This but his limbs shape ■■■■■ to other parts of my Mocs.

Theme: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=USYM0jZmG6k

Attacks:

Snowstorm: his arms ■■■■■■■■■■ to unit v3’s arms and he fire’s a storm of lasers and ice wich knock the player back and has weak damage.

Part salvaging: toatrex sits on the ground and builds for around five seconds. If he is hit during these five seconds he won’t perform the attack. He then throws this build at you wich when it hits it breaks in two pieces wich homes in on the player. Each piece does this three times. These blocks of bricks can be broken before hitting their target though but they still split and home in on the player.

Beware the swarm: toatrex jumps up on one of three platform behind the arena and summons around ten weak enemies. He continues to do this until the platform he stands on is destroyed. (Automatically activated every time he has lost a third of his health)

Strangulation: toatrex grows faceless’ back tendrils and wraps them around the player character. The player then looses health over time until he/she struggles out by moving the analog stick or spamming the directional keys.

Dash: legs turn into hino’s legs and toatrex charges towards the player with his halberd pointed towards him/her.

Airborne: he grows the wings of my latest unnamed moc and draws a sword. He then dives towards the player three or four times and lands.

Rapid punch: arms turn into pokuv’s arms and he rapidly punches the player.

Scythe slash: one arm turns into Kihryah’s scythe arm wich he slashes with once in the air in front of him.

Combined transformation attacks: (doesn’t show up until the last third of the fight)

Tornado of lasers: legs turn into hino’s and arms turn into units. Toatrex speeds around the edge of the arena and unleashes a bunch of lasers towards the middle.

Airborne 2: arms turn into units and he gets kihryah’s wings. He flies up into the air and shoots a bunch of weak blasts towards the player.

Dialogue:

During the build process of “part salvaging”: “this goes here. And that goes there. Oh so that’s where that goes”

Before fight: “rawr, I’m a dinosaur”
“Prepare to face the true power of mocing”
“You wanna see my moc?”

Player wins: “argh”
“Neeeeeej”

Victory animation: breaks apart the player and builds a kronkiwongi from their parts.

Victory: “a true masterpiece”
“Voila”
“Tadaa”

1 Like
  • Main Theme
  • Themes

Soul-drain attacks, Switching between magic, distance and melee.

• Attacks

Limb breaker - Sweep attack, inflicts slowness.
Undertaker - Smashing attack that comes from above.
Bloodbath - Spin-like attack, inflicts bleeding.
Overload - Magic explosion.
Ancestor - Summons two spectral wolves.
Black Rain - Shoots an arrow to the sky, unleashing an arrow storm.

• Parameters

Medium distance from the player, Fast-moving, attacks are slow but have a Considerable radius and strength. Medium Health.

• Dialogue

Pre-battle: ‘’… Another jester looking for glory.‘’
Attack 1: ‘‘Go to the mud you come from’’
Attack 2: ‘‘You’ll be a good specimen when i finish you’’
Attack 3: ‘‘DIE ALREADY’’
Hit 1: ‘‘Stop scratching my armor’’
Hit 2: ‘‘Gah. Dog surely knows how to bite’’
Hit 3: ‘‘Bring it on.’’
If defeated: ‘‘Freedom…’’
If winner: ‘‘Just, go away’’

Main Theme (music):

(or pretty much any Hunter x Hunter end series songs)

Themes (visual):
Earth, Fire, Swordplay, Strategy

appearance:
misty-grey, wraith-like, wearing black/silver armor and orange krana, wields rapier (thin sword)

Setting:
large, open cavern

Moves:

Defensive:

stone pillar - create a stone pillar (strong but breakable) underneath boss (followed by string of ranged attacks)

Stone wall - if all player(s) have made kited the boss (avoiding medium-melee range) (for some duration of time), stone walls will be formed in front of boss whenever targeted by powerful range attacks

Counter - boss becomes immobile, all damage dealt is dealt split randomly among players instead

Offensive:

Various sword attacks - various sword attacks…

Fire blast - shoot a fireball at the farthest (visible) player, deals medium damage

Fire bomb - if no players are nearby, shoot a fireball at a player deals massive damage to all players in a medium radius

Other:

Switch hands - all sword attacks become undefended for some period of time

Memory - identical, consecutive attacks deal 50% less damage (this scales)

Dialog:

Pre-battle “So… you’ve finally arrived” (almost jovially)
If “Memory” brings attack down to 12.5 percent of original damage - “If it didn’t fork the first time…”
“Fire bomb” - “Welp!” (shouting)
Victory - “…” (sighs and walks deeper into cavern)
Defeat - “Well… fought…”