You decide what Happens next 4!- Return of the Jedi

“No!”
Robbie said, taking a small trumpet out of nowhere.
“Oh my god, he’ll start again!” McClane said.

Suddenly, a squad of Robbie clones appeared next to him. As they broke out into chorus, they pulled out rifles.

1 Like

“God, dangit.” McClane said.
Bratax was looking confused at the Robbies.
“I know a guy who can help us!” Phil Swift said. “I’ll go call him!” he said, leaving the room.

@Toa_Vladin
@Toa_Radrix
Phil swift pulled out a flip phone and pushed a button. “Calling all super Readers!” the signal blared, sending out question mark shaped signals. Suddenly, the SENSE OF RIGHT ALLIANCE appeared!

Image result for the sense of right alliance

Bratax gulped at the sight of the team.

1 Like

Shreck punched Bratac and killed him, taking the mask for himself.

Jake saw this and dove after shreck. The Robbie Rottens shot at Shrek with their rifles.

Bratax was already dead, so he couldn’t really die. He went after Clara, pulling out his large barbaric weapon.

Shreck suddenly dissipated.

Yellow lightning McQueen race after the mask. “Don’t let him get it!” Yellow ranger called out to Phil Swift and Sportacus.

@Toa_Radrix
“I could use a little help here!” Clara called out to Jake, holding off Bratax as much as she could.

Jake tried to save Clara, but an explosion of squashed snails sent him 400 miles away

“Ahhhhhh!” Jake shouted as he was launched away.

Yellow lightning McQueen raced after Bratax who slammed his hammer down and destroyed the car. “Kach-OW!” Were his last words.

Phil swift came up from behind Bratax and slammed his saw into his back.

Jake was pushed 400 miles away into the Never Land on Captain Hooks’s Jolly Roger.
Captain Hook: You imbecile child! How dare you land on my ship?!
Jake: I got accidentaly here, Sir!
Cpatain Hook called his crew: Kill Him!!!
But suddenly Peter Pan came out of nowhere and rescued Jake.
Captain Hook ripped his hat appart in fury.

Peter Pan flew Jake back to the battlefield. “Go, My child. Defeat Bratax!” he said as he flew away.

1 Like

Jake got to the battlefield and saw a bunch of dead Robbie clones on the floor. But the real Robbie was still fighting with Bratax.
Robbie got the Mask, but Fire Lord came with his Jetpack and stole it.
The Ordeal of Fire will rule the world!!! He shouted and laughed evil.
Robbie called Hero Factory:
(Like in this commercial)

Stormer shouted “YEET!” as he stabbed firelord with his ice Plasma sword. Bratax then slammed Phil swift with his hammer and sprayed Firelord with FLEX SEAL sticking him in place.

Bratax: We meet again, Preston!
Stormer: This mask shall be taken to HERO Factory for examination.
And then he took the Drop Ship and used hyper speed to flew back to Hero Factory which was 3 galaxies away.

Suddenly this song could be heard from anywhere…

… along with an army of FBI agents that started arresting absolutely everybody except McClane.
“My men!” John shouted.

Yellow ranger broke the cuffs and socked an agent in the face. “We need that mask! Follow him!” Jake shouted, him and Clara hopping into ships. Everyone else escaped and jumoped into their own ships, tailing Alpha team to Hero Factory.

The agents were actually Agent Smiths:

They shooted the ships with lots of bullets and all ships got distroyed except Jake’s ship.

The FBI agents started following them in their own space ships.
McClane took his gun and shot Sprtacus…

…and took over the ship.

But Robbie was the master of discuises, (as we all know) and discuised himself in a FBI agent and went undercover among the other agents.
Meanwhile Jake and Clara managed to charge hyper speed too and escaped the FBI agents.