"You know you're a BIONICLE fan when ______"

Very true

YKYABFW your technical drafting teacher shows the class what the symbol for earth is in drawings and you swear to Mata Nui that they had better get it right…

I was disappointed by what it came out to be

1 Like

YKYABFQ you try to get all your friends into the theme but terribly fail

4 Likes

YKYABFW you used the Matoran language as an aid when having to learn the periodic table of elements for school.

2 Likes

YKYABF

• When you hear the line “Volcanic Protector Man” in Netflix’s movie about the Eurovision Song Contest, and think there could hardly be a better description for a certain Toa of Fire that wears the Kanohi Hau.
  • When you come up with lore explanations for things that sound like they could be from Bionicle but really aren’t: Kanohi Mata Hari, Great Mask of Espionage; Kanohi Elon, Musk of Space Breathing; Kanohi Harakiri, Mask of Sacrifice… and so on :smile:
1 Like

YKYABFW you try to include Bionicle in every school project you have.

3 Likes

YKYABFW you read through one thousand, six hundred and sixty-eight online forum posts worth of other people making the same declaration. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

YKYABFW, upon obtaining more than one dodgeball, you consider holding them as if it was a Zamor magazine.

5 Likes

YKYABFW asked to make a game for PE you think ‘how can I do kohli?’

8 Likes

When you refer to the garden hose as Helryx, and your family knows what you mean.

17 Likes

YKYABFW you see a new magic: the gathering card and think “That’s Krika wearing the Ignika”

8 Likes

I can see it too…

YKYABFW: You mistakenly type out Kanohi and not Kenobi in a Star Wars watch party.

6 Likes

YKYABFW you read “Living Weapon” and can only think of Marendar.

7 Likes

This made me laugh very hard.

1 Like

On first glance I actually thought that was the Avohkii…

4 Likes

when amid the many bionicle pics u have saved, u have one specifically labelled folder for macku X hewkii fanart/pics

How far along is this project of yours?

YKYABFW when, at lunch at work, you comment that the gender ratio at the table is “just like BIONICLE”.

11 Likes

You know your a bionicle fan when you have dreams of finding a hoard of bionicle mocs and pieces at a thrift store somewhere and you grab as much as you can and then just as you are about to admire your haul you wake up. And then get depressed that it was just a dream.

8 Likes