"You know you're a BIONICLE fan when ______"

YKYABFW this happens on a regular basis.

2 Likes

You know you’re a Bionicle fan when youve been thinking about what Velikas goals where for 11 years

7 Likes

You know you’re a Bionicle fan that after 11 years of pondering Velika’s goals, you still haven’t figured them out.

6 Likes

Unless the trading partner has a potassium deficiency, then it works out greatly for them :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

smh my smh if you were a real bonkle fan, you’d enjoy it too :triumph:
/s

8 Likes

You know you’re a Bonkle fan when instead of getting a real dog, you buy a Spinax instead. And when a burglar enters into your home, you just yell “Manas Zya”!

3 Likes

You know you’re a Bionicle fan when you like Bionicle

3 Likes

you know you’re a Bionicle fan when you want to revive old topics
uh
I mean you know you’re a Bionicle fan when you hear archivist and immediately think Whenua.

3 Likes

You know you are a bionicle fan when you see a complete bionicle collection for sale on eBay for like 30000$. And think… maybe.

3 Likes

When you unironically say “what the flying Kohlii balls” and “oh Mata Nui”.

7 Likes

that

I am stealing that

2 Likes

You know your a Bionicle fan when you get excited over a Bionicle piece appearing in a Lego Jurassic World cartoon.

16 Likes

Wow, and a more obscure one at that.

5 Likes

Well now they at least have to bring the tahunga foot pieces back.
Just realized that is an impossible connection.

2 Likes

I’m glad this topic is still around.

9 Likes

I got another one.
YKYABF when your 2023 Tahu arrives but it’s so beautiful you can’t bring yours to open it… so you immediately order a second one. :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

My box arrived damaged, so I had no real reason to keep it sealed at that point but what can you do.

5 Likes

YKYABF when thinking about the relationship between the years 2010, 2015, and the present day fills you with a little bit of existential panic

5 Likes

When the bionicle version of Wordle is a daily game.

3 Likes

teridax is the best case example fiction villain that you compare every other fiction villain too

3 Likes