Your Avatar!

I still miss him

2 Likes

Man my Wifi in my hotel is terrible. Luckily I was able to get this one photo.

Don’t worry your regular Gifs will come back Monday!

3 Likes

Hey…
Why does Gamera look cool?
that’s not how it’s supposed to be…

1 Like

I’m pink now!

Yay?

2 Likes

Oh my lorduh!

Is that Hafynx changing his icon?!

To a rubbish paint picture?!

To be honest I’m surprised that I’m even still mildly active here…

2 Likes

I have finally gotten rid of my spoopy avatar, and changed to a Cliff Racer instead.

5 Likes

ARC-77 (Captain Fordo) made by me

14 Likes

8 Likes

That’s the Gamera from Gamera 3: Revenge of Iris.

1 Like

Well, mine doesn’t have much story behind it, but I thought it would be a bit worthwhile letting you know.

For years I was playing with Bionicles and I developed a story. Whenever I would play with my bionicles, I would continue the story. Then I stumbled across TTV. When I heard about chroniclers convergence I wanted to do it, but didn’t. This year was my time. I created a youtube channel which was a stop motion animation channel and made a trailer to my Bionicle/Hero Factory/Mixels series and put it up on the chroniclers’ convergence 2016 topic. I needed and avatar for my channel and this website. I wanted to encourage people to get lego sets and learn more about lego. Then it hit me: I had name my channel ProjectLegoAnimations and when I abbreviated it it turned into: PLA. Just add on a y and it became the word “play” so I made my avatar some lego bricks spelling the word: Play

A higher resolution would be appreciated.

1 Like

like I said at the start: [quote=“ProjectLegoAnimation, post:6501, topic:1204”]
Well, mine doesn’t have much story behind it, but I thought it would be a bit worthwhile letting you know.
[/quote]

I thought I would let people know and also I kind of made it to thank TTV for giving me a chance to share my stop motion animations.

I mean a bigger picture of the avatar.

4 Likes

Oh sorry XD

You are tearing me apart Wifi!!

1 Like

I AM A MINI-CON THAT CAN TRANSFORMS INTO A GUN!

7 Likes

Excuse me, sir.

I don’t think that you should be conflating Destrons and Microns into one faction.

I know Browning doesn’t approve of it either.

1 Like

tfw no credit for making the gif

My cat, but blurred in such a way that it becomes a meme

2 Likes

soft sob

It’s bootyfull

2 Likes

My icon’s a character of mine named Mitzi. Thought her up for a comic I was working on for a high school project. Still want to make it into a web comic sort of deal, but it’s on the backburner while I try to improve my art skills.

The icon itself I got made by one of my friends.

2 Likes