Your Favorite Self-Entitled Pain In The Butt is Back To Make the Mod Team Suffer (Take Two)

So uhm… I’m sort of back? - I got really bored and decided to return just for the heck of it.
I no longer own much of my old Bonkles collection and my current focus is expanding my writing and artistic horizons. So expect my priorities to ■■■■■ a little when comes down Bionicle. (I still vehemently suck at art tho.)

I know a lot of people didn’t like me when I first joined and I know some might still hold negative stigma due to certain topics I would rather not mention… But ehh, let’s give this a second chance. Shall we?

But uhh yeah. I’m back. If anybody could fill me in on the current bonkles scene, I would REALLY like to know what the heck is going on.

Turns out same rule applies to leaving AND joining topics. So here is a take two with some of my current artwork. Basically… Hi everyone, I’m back, I still suck at art but here is some of it!

A lot of these is SU art. - So I’m not sure where else to drop them.

My friends OC, done according to their requested design.

Infernal space Dorito from hell. (Basically my take on an edgy Peridot)

This is Rubellite… I think you can see she is a very fun-loving and talkative person with a keen eye.

14 Likes

These look pretty good, although something seems off about the faces. I like rubellite

I’m still learning. Can agree on the awkwardness of my facial design. Something I need to practice more. Thanks for your feedback.

1 Like

No problem, man! I’m always happy to help

1 Like

Love them, the first one is awesome along with Rubellite. The Peridot could use some work, but overall love them.

I don’t know why but to me that Rubllite looks more like it belongs in Ben 10 rather than Steven Universe.

1 Like

Did you hear that Eljay got fired?

A lot of people think that.

@TheMOCingbird Yeah, I read the topic.

Ok. Do you mind telling me why people may not like you, no pressure though.

Take it to PMs. This is mainly an art thread. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok. :slight_smile:

Adding more stuff to this topic, this is my new character for the Cybertron Reborn RP, Anchoria.

I’m also working on Piko, my Okotan (that’s how you spell it, right?) thug from the Okoto RP thing.

https://i.imgur.com/WKSWlDD.png

4 Likes