Your first love

I fall in love all of the time. But eventually I have to put down the mirror.

15 Likes

stealing my mojo

4 Likes

That’s assuming you had some in the first place.

/s

5 Likes

I had a girlfriend once upon a time.

Now I only seek the annihilation of all mankind.

And something better to eat.

13 Likes

didn’t know Ultron was here

10 Likes

My first crush was on a girl at my karate class. Something funny that happened was when I was sending a message to my sister, and I misspelled crush as crzj. It’s still a running joke to this day.

2 Likes

My first ever “crush” was in grade 2. I like a girl at my school. She also happened to be my teacher’s daughter. And then I found out my best friend had a crush on her too…

Suffice to say, it didn’t really go anywhere. :stuck_out_tongue:

My first real crush was on a girl in my grade 8 class. I swear, I fell for her from the moment I laid eyes on her. Problem was, I never had the courage to try and engage with her. I was head over heels for her for almost two years and yet we barely talked… and then she moved away and I’ll probably never interact with her again.

6 Likes

that hutrs man :frowning:

10 Likes

Any chance I ever had at love was completely and utterly obliterated when I decided homeschool was a good idea.

GG, self.

10 Likes

There’s always college/the workplace/whatever.

2 Likes

Well, I am Facebook friends with her and could text her anytime I want… but naw, I’ve moved on. :smiley: [quote=“Vuhii, post:31, topic:8467”]

Any chance I ever had at love was completely and utterly obliterated when I decided homeschool was a good idea.
[/quote]
This is something I’ve been wondering about for a while now. Does anybody else have “homeschool networks” in their area? 'Cuz I’ve got a buddy who’s been in one of those for the past few years, and he’s on his third GF now…

2 Likes

I’ve never felt love.

Because love isn’t canon…

11 Likes

Well it isn’t non-canon anymore…

2 Likes

Fine then, my first love was my fake biceps.

4 Likes

My first love is my cat <3 (mostly because I can hug her and kiss her whenever I want and she doesn’t care). :blush:

2 Likes

My first love.

13 Likes

I was both public schooled through 4th grade, and homeschooled from then on to graduation. One of the biggest misconceptions about homeschooling (besides education quality) is that homeschooling is antisocial. There are actually many “homeschool networks”, and most meet once or twice a week, but some meet as often as five times a week. These networks function just like peers in public schools, even down to the relationship dramas and everything, but you have more freedom to choose how often you have to deal with it. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

6 at once? Yeesh.

4 Likes

Homeschooling is not antisocial. Because I am homeschooled, I can be on the Boards.

Also, have this:

5 Likes

My first and only love is pizza.

8 Likes