Your first love

Simple. Let’s talk about the first time we fell in love/developed a crush.
Here goes me:
I was in the State Department store, looking for a new set of shoes, when my eyes happened to fall upon the most beautiful person I’d ever seen. I swear to god, I was absolutely mesmerized. The jet black hair, the fine copper skin, and that rock-solid booty. As I inspected that person closely, as did they inspect me.
For a few nervous moments, we locked eyes. Building up the courage, I moved a step forward, as did they. It was curious, we’d both started moving at once and our movements were synchronized.
Eventually, I started power walking forward, eager to acquaint myself with this person, and as I sped up, as did they. Eventually, we both broke into a run, determined to intercept the other. But alas, it was then that I ran into a mirror, and realized that it was myself, all along.

Have fun.

18 Likes

The story of my life. :cry:

3 Likes

Uhhhhh

Maybe not…

1 Like

Cool story bro

Was expecting to become depressed

That was actually kinda funny

Good job

10 Likes

TBH my first love came when I was fifteen years old, realized that I could now develop boyfriend-girlfriend relationships, and found a few people more interesting than others. People that within a few months I would have no connection with.

to be continued…

Oh wait, is this even a legitimate discussion question?

4 Likes

More or less, my story might have been satirical, -might have been- but I’m still very interested in hearing you guys’ stories.
I work as a teacher at camps during the summer, and a lot of the time kids will want to talk about “love, first love” and whatnot. Remembering that, I thought of starting this topic.

3 Likes

I was locked in a closet with my crush for 5 minutes.
That did not go swell.
At all.

11 Likes

Eets complicated…

I will never forget her face, twas a spud like no other
But let me start from the beginning

west philtatopia born and raised, the grocery store, I spent most of my days

wait not from that far back

yes, twas a stormy day, I mean
real stormy
I got struck by lightning 5 times man.
then I temporarily became a hitchhiker

But I was on a journey, to find this one spud

que epic montage

Ysee, after about an 30 minute drive towards the resturant, where the spud worked, I went there, and talked to her
I told her
“did you fall from heaven?”
before she could respond, I said
“because so did satan”

22 Likes

Paytu

This is why I voted for you in community arena

10/10

11 Likes

Wow

just

justwow

3 Likes

thats just how I roll.

6 Likes

I hope that this is not too inappropriate to post here :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

10/10

I don’t like to talk about love.

My first crush rejected me before I could even tell her anything.
She doesn’t even know that I know that she’s got a boyfriend.
Worst thing is that we’re still friends.

This is why I’ve become full weeb and accepted 2D women in my life.

3 Likes

I’ve never been in love.

3 Likes

You’re also eleven, so…

8 Likes

Which means his accomplishment is only slightly less.

2 Likes

So in fourth grade I started developing feelings for my friend Rebecca (Name is disguised) and in sixth grade I finally had the courage to ask her out and she said yes. Two years later my friend told me that she only said yes so they could have a laugh at my expense. We both go to the same high school and we carpool often. We are still good friends and the feelings have pretty much gone away.

That’s my story. I’m still single btw

I won’t mention my first love because it was a kindergarten love and I don’t feel like that counts, considering it was just because I thought the girl was pretty.

10 Likes

I thought I loved a girl once.
The end.

10 Likes