Your Halo Spartan!

My boy.

(i’d show my reach armor but halo waypoint doesn’t like me, sad!)

my cool and good ahoo4 lad

my shoddy ahoo5: gardeners lad :cccc

2 Likes

Flip I forgot this was thing

here

1 Like

forgot i changed my h5 spartan kek

waypoint renders are still garbagge

Why is that? Seems like a waste of Halo’s consistently solid art design…

colors are off and visors look weird

So like

since Reach is now back

who wants to share their spartans from there?

4 Likes

I’m pretty boring for now, I’ve just got a CQC helmet (which I quite like) and a white/white colour scheme. I’m not really interested in playing the multiplayer and I haven’t gotten yet gotten around to getting some friends together for firefight, so it may be a while until I unlock more gear. But I’m not really in a rush to grind for collectibles (especially since they seem to be locked to a very specific unlock order). For now, I’m just satisfied with seeing my (slightly) customized Spartan rendered in the campaign cutscenes. Boy do I love Reach’s cinematic style…

Edit I just noticed the silly looking smiley face on the right breastplate. Is there a way to change that?

4 Likes

IT.

ME.

7 Likes

I think you just need a different chest plate IDK

I haven’t noticed it since I changed chest plates now

2 Likes

…time to get some more XP to unlock a new one then :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I’m sure sooner or later they’ll change to the old system, but yeah it seems like the standard chest plate has a smile there for whatever reason

so just get the first or second chest plate or something and I think your guy is good

2 Likes

I am pretty sure that’s glitched like that for everyone in the campaign, no matter the armor being worn.

Also, CQC for the win.

3 Likes

We’re all part of a single team for the foreseeable future. Fireteam Smiley Gearface!

And at the moment, I’m still trying to grind through the MCC season one unlocks, to get Catina A131’s Gen 1 helmet and armor.

1 Like

I finally got two helmets in five. This one and Security
EDIT

Got scout and goblin armor

2 Likes

this counts right

2 Likes

I made a topic for destiny guardians lol

6 Likes

yo can I get a link I haven’t been around for ages

2 Likes

Here you go!