Your Worst Nightmare (potentially)

I see you used some pieces from Knights’ Kingdom. Great job on both the horse and horseman, one of the best mocs I’ve ever seen in a long time.

Yeah I noticed later. Fair enough… guess I got a little bit defensive there. Especially since I replied to it while kinda sleepy.

Oh wow. You did quite a Fantasti-cool™ job. Wow. And he has a Knights Kingdom Sword, +100. That horse is amazing…

Kay, this is my favourite MOC ever. Sorry @RaptorTalon and @Ghosty

The headless horseman! :open_mouth:

None of my gifs truly capture my reaction, this MOC is a work of art. Now can the horse actually move on its own? It looks pretty life-like to me :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh look, another guy that I know from Flickr joined the boards.

I didn’t know that this MOC reached the top three on the BBC#71. Congrats!!!

Thanks dude! Still waiting on the official results post, and of course the actual third-place reward :stuck_out_tongue:

And thanks to everyone for their likes/comments!

Holy crap that is pretty freakin’ amazing. That horse is also INSANE. It looks just… beyond words. Very well done.

That horse build.
Wow.

So Amazing. everything about this moc is amazing. the color scheme, the build, everything, This Should be a ucs set.

1 Like

Unsophisticated Xevian Review Time!

Concept: Cool
Better than what Xevins can do: Indeed
Effort: Real darn nice especially that horse.
Total: 9.7/10

The horse is magnificent! :heart_eyes:

That horse looks exquisite- I applaud you!

Now this is a quality set MOC! But it’s of course not as good as Galidor: Nick

Not the biggest fan of the rider as he seems to blend with the horse a bit. However the horse looks amazing

@Nyran
You need to see this!

Everyone’s going to see it. It’s the next creation on the MOC Spotlight!

4 Likes

Ayyyyyy

Holy crap, it’s perfect. The build is great and the proportions are spot on. GG man.

Called it.

3 Likes

your worst nightmare… when i saw the title i thought of the undertale flowey bossfight

1 Like

Very, very nice! I haven’t seen a horse MOC this good in awhile, keep it up!