YouTube Discussion Topic

yeah youtube’s pretty bad lately, really hope they fix their crappy systems

5 Likes

A rare piece of truth on the internet…

2 Likes

I’ve been using Youtube since it was first created back in 2005. Since then, odd updates, stupid updates, controversies and more have shrouded the 10 year history of this video monopoly. And since then it’s gotten worse.

I remember when Youtube was a site to share quality videos and enjoy yourself. Nowadays it’s just a cesspool of trash and has a bunch of hate on it. Never enter a YouTube comment section with any type of opinion, guys.

Overall, I’m hoping YouTube begins to crack down on all of it’s problems, because despite it’s problems, I enjoy the service. Sure it takes forever to upload stuff, but the user interface has gotten friendlier.

8 Likes

But what if I like the abuse?

2 Likes
12 Likes

youtube is comparable to that of smoking
you know its terrible, but you do it anyways.
in youtubes case, you know its absolutely broken and trash
but you watch it anyways, unfortunately its not like we have anything else thats as big as youtube.
the only possible way I can see youtube actually fixing their trash, is if the bigger youtubers go on strike
Of course, that wont happen.

2 Likes

I barely enter the comments at all, unless it’s on a video from somebody here on the boards…

2 Likes

You know it’s bad when they take down Nostalgia Critic’s videos. The system is an absolute mess, and honestly, I’m kind of glad it is. The more they floop up, the more likely people are to move away from it onto other services so they don’t have a total monopoly. Also, Google+ is actually the worst thing ever.
Boycott Google
Use firefox.

5 Likes

Seeing how I’ve been using YouTube for a good 9-10 years now, It’s crap now, all it is is pranks and big buget productions. No sympathy for the small channels who actually make good content.

2 Likes

Thing is, Vessel is free to use as well. You don’t need to pay a dime for the exact same content you’d get on Youtube, although you know that it’s quality since not just any joe shmoe can upload any nonsense.

Having been following all of this copyright drama (with IHE as well as the recent Fine Bros debacle), I couldn’t be happier to be on Vessel. The people are amazing, and the service is excellent. They’re a fantastic service and I’m really excited to see it grow and be a part of that communities development.

4 Likes

And that brings me to my next point… FINE BROS, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? “This will expand our community” my rear end you money hungry hacks!
First we had King trying to copyright the words “Candy” and “Crush”, then we had Sony trying to copyright “Let’s Plays” and now The Fine Bros are trying to become the Machinima of reaction channels!? Money freakin changes people man, and it’s completely insane and becoming kinda scary.
Suppose Fine Bros or Sony succeeded, and the two biggest genres on YouTube were copyrighted. The whole site would crumble faster than it already is, especially with YouTube’s outrageous copyright policy.
They need more humans to be on management, because this is ridiculous.

7 Likes

What they are doing won’t necessarily cause that, but it might, that’s why I’m saying crap is gonna go down…

1 Like

speaking of The Fine Bros, check any of their recent videos and compare the likes to dislikes. Rip their channel, losing like 1000 subs a minute

3 Likes

I can’t react to anything or The Fine Bros will steal all my money

7 Likes

Man Youtube has been going through a lot of controversy lately.

4 Likes

It has been going though a lot of controversy lately hasn’t it. YouTube has a lot of problems, and it seems like they are making no effort to try and fix said problems.
I’m on the complete verge of going over to vessel. I can’t until i start making money but I’m thinking of ways. Hows the music over there?

That isn’t actually what they are going to do though…

4 Likes

I thought so…

Funny thing is the fine bros deleted both of their react world videos hue.

I can just imagine this:

Eljay: sees blue pins and red axles
starts shaking in the ground
“Help help!”
The Fined Bros: hey, are you having an allergic REACTION???

Eljay: “yes plz help!”
TFB: See you in court

Lol and check this out: Streamable Video

First the Cool Cat fiasco
Then Jinx
Then The Copyright system hate
And now the fine bros

Youtube is messed up lately

9 Likes