Zaria, Toa of Iron

Yes, the parts i need arrived. It took 60 days.
So I finished my zaria.

Zaria was forced to kill to Makuta to survive, violating the Toa Code in the process. The event began to haunt him, and also sparked rumors that he had since made a habit of murdering all of his enemies.

The design was basically intended to be on the Inika scale.
In my headcanon… I thought that TYDQ’s Toa each have a similar body to Mata, Metru, Inika.

kanohi, I used this. I didn’t consider that ability and just chose to fit the design well. I’m satisfied.

Um… I didn’t intend it, but because of the shield, he looks like Mystika Onua.

The color of zaria is gunmetal and dark orange… It is the intended color for weapons and rusty iron. toa of iron has a variety of colors, but this color combination is pretty cool.

In particular, the dark orange, which expresses rusty iron, looks like he’s not taking care of himself.

gunmetal stood out in the front and dark orange color stood out in the back.

The waist moves well enough with a ball joint, and the neck can move really freely with a two-way ball socket.
shoulder shield also can move freely.

As for his tool, I made something a little bold

Gun

To name it, Iron Blaster.

Because it looks more like a weapon than a tool, matorans who saw this might have exaggerated the bad rumors on zaria.

When the trigger is pressed, ammo fired.
20220108_195315
Sorry, Takua.

He didn’t talk that much in four chapters of the series.
As a result, I imagined him as a tacit and slightly -badaaaaa- anyway…

With other gun that previous design
Double guns are love.

“Sit down and be quiet,”

Uh… I don’t think it was supposed to be this violent scene…

Orde’s design, credit to @Bukkey

64 Likes

This one has my vote. everything on this is great. he looks like Mistika Onua but better.

6 Likes

It looks like you have been very inspired by Bukkeys Orde. I like torso, that shoulder shield and Iron Blaster. Hands look bad tho

1 Like

i would definitely vote for this, great job

2 Likes

One of the best Zarias I’ve seen without a doubt. Excellent work here!

7 Likes

Now that I think about it, it makes sense to me for Zaria’s primary weapon to be some kind of blaster.

His Elemental power would allow him to make basically any melee weapon he wanted on-demand, so there’s no reason (in my mind) for him to prefer one over any other. Blasters, on the other hand, would be harder, if not impossible, for him to conjure out of thin air, so carrying one permanently would fill that gap.

5 Likes

If there’s ever a Zaria contest you should definitely enter this. It looks really good, and even though the gun is a bit out of place for a Toa, it looks great.

2 Likes

I want to this becomes to canon! :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:
At least now, this is one of my favorites of Zaria’s entry!

2 Likes

Well, we have a winner (i̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶z̶a̶r̶i̶a̶’̶s̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶t̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶n̶’̶t̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶r̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶s̶h̶u̶s̶h̶). Absolutely fantastic MOC, love the iron gun

7 Likes

Toa of Iron with working guns? Don’t care who wins the contest now, this Zaria is perfect to me. Great choice of mask too.

6 Likes

Of all the Zaria’s I’ve seen, this one tops them all by an insane margin.

The construction just has this really appealing look to it, and I actually really dig the Inika-build proportions.

If there’s a contest, this has my vote. Hands down.

7 Likes

He needs thumbs.

With thumbs, he is winning the canon contest.

6 Likes

Takua has been hit in the head enough, don’t you think.

5 Likes

Would like to know how to make him

1 Like

I love the Iron Blaster design.

3 Likes

He looks AWESOME!

2 Likes

Very nice, the colors are fantastic. I quite like the choice of shoulder armor for both shoulders, too.

1 Like

this looks really good i like the colour scheme behind him including the back story

1 Like

Yeah, he looks like the man with no name or some other kinda lone cowboy with his guns. I like that sorta vibe for him, nice job!

Edit: actually, the Onua Shield’s placement on his shoulder reminds me of how the Man With No Name would drape his poncho over one shoulder. Was that intentional?

3 Likes

You’d have may vote if you entered this! I love the shaping of the torso and the masks have a very armoured look to it so it fits in nicely with the rest of the moc, great job!

2 Likes