Zeinmanoze the sentinel master (WIP)

(Information)
I am currently working on Zainanoze as right now in time of this post I know what to do for the hands as well for his weapons if anyone can suggest me a leg design for him I’ll most definitely appreciate it very much so but please post a link to make It much easier for me if you can thank you but if you cannot don’t worry about it then :blush:

15 Likes

ooo looks great so far!

2 Likes

Yeah the moc looks pretty cool as of now! The gold + trans-bright green color scheme is great.

2 Likes

Awwwww thank madam @Rhyla416 i appreciate it thank you so much :sparkling_heart:

wait what! SERIOUSLY u musk be joking I don’t believe you but thank you @Rukah I’m so shocked :flushed: right now thanks buddy

3 Likes

ummm
imma dude lol

2 Likes

not many men use a female character as their username

6 Likes

Ohhhhhhh! This is very awarded :sweat:
sorry about that @Rhyla416 I had no idea honest
I best remember this moment now

You know what the funny thing is I use a female usernames actually when I play pokemon games and as well when I originally when starting online interactivity my female name was crystal the beauty I know it sounds extremely ironical tho
But I eventually went to rydia the wither then to Erron the savior

3 Likes

you’d be surprised

3 Likes

nah its fine dw

fair point

3 Likes

Can you show how to make the head

2 Likes

Placing gold behind Ekimu’s mask to make the translucent blue look green is a very creative technique!

3 Likes

Hmmmmm…
Alright I’ll do that but not a how to exactly I’ll just do a showcase primarily since the the head is not that complicated as some may be thinking actually it’s using a bionicle G2 head :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Woooooow oh my dear goodness thank you @Atobe_Brick that surprised me that I did something like that guess I don’t need to add the bright blue as a safety point for him

Preached @GoodGuy2006 a absolute agreeable 100% Preach of the unknown big truth of the unawareness

Most definitely Mr @Heyzork agreed 100% it Is most surprising indeed

Ohh thank grief thank you @Rhyla416 that’s a relief a big Wight of my shoulders

As you have requested very nicely here is my showcase of Zeinmanoze’s head design

But please if you use any of my moc designs on your own moc post please make sure credit me if you do so as Mr Ben Cossy always says make sure to give credit where credit is due

Fair Warring with this part of the head build has only one somewhat illegal technique which u have to wage these to pieces together but I know there is another option to this connection but it can be extremely infuriating (SO BEAR MIND OF USER WARRING ADVICE)

7 Likes