Zheelia, Defender of Okoto's Waters

Name: Zheelia
Species: Villager
Element: Water
Tools: Fins, Claw Spear
Background: Zheelia is guard for a Water Village near the streams of the Jungle Region/Water Region border. She is currently in a relationship with her friend Kelos.

33 Likes

she’s good, the environment shots are pretty cool too, her legs do look awkward in some shots but are over all fine, although I think the bones in the lower arms should be black to balance colors and cause the solid blue lower arms look weird.

4 Likes

Used them all up on Kelos.

Well, I did lose a part upstream…

The upper legs were actually inspired by Gali Uniter and some dude on the boards who said the Skrall armor could be used to look like an armored skirt. It was the best way I could get it. As an amateur MoCist, I’m starting out slow.

Cool! The orange really makes her pop and the weapon has a nice design.

1 Like

I used orange because I already used yellow on Kelos and the weapon is really a looser version of Tahu Uniter’s.

9/10

Love isn’t canon /s

1 Like

I know you are being sarcastic but love is officially canon in G2.

1 Like

The MOC looks really good and looks even better with the environment shots, the only issue that I see is that the MOC could use some more orange in the front, but that’s only a minor complaint, and it doesn’t look bad without it.

1 Like

Actually I lost a couple of the orange parts in the process of getting to the river. They’re long gone.

2 Likes

Update:

More pics and I gave Zheelia a dagger to replace the orange spike I lost in the water.

4 Likes