Zirconium, Cosmic Deity

cue another war.

oh no wait a minute

I see what this is

You’re just doing a slightly edited version of your ‘bat civil war’ idea aren’t you

I knew there was something suspicious about you sharing it with only me

I told you at the time and you didn’t listen

Let me re-emphasise:

I do not, under any circumstances want any war to ever take place again, and I will stay in that mindset. The war was stupid, tiring, aggravating and ultimately made the boards worse.

I don’t know what you’re trying to accomplish by insisting on conflict, but if the war restarts I will have no part in it.

5 Likes

If it’s true that you’re sick of war, than give up the bats, and in turn the bugs will recede. That would bring peace, and you could prevent Cordax from getting his war, right?

2 Likes

I’m not doing this for the sake of starting a war, I’m doing it to prevent any future wars from taking place. If we can come to an agreement that prevents any. I know that it seems like I’m the bad guy here, and my methods are questionable, but I just want a future free of conflict, even if that means starting one myself.

2 Likes

I’m not doing all this again. I got sick of it the first time and I’m sick of it now.

I’ll just paste in my words to the Bat Brigade:

I’m starting to wish I’d never posted those bats in the first place, but it’s too late for regrets now. I’m completely done with both sides of this conflict. You’re entirely free to sort this out amongst yourselves, but I want no involvement whatsoever. Any further bat mocs will be on my Flickr page if you really want to see them.

4 Likes

Bolognese wasn’t meant to be a bat from our current time, she has already been dead for thousands of years, and that spear was indeed for fishing, in a time before their sentience was discovered.

Furthermore continuing the war is a bad idea, as it can get a little too heated, and we don’t need that.

The recently posted bats were meant to be just some lighthearted fun, nothing more.
Before someone decided that they were fed up with the bats and started building the bugs attacking the bats, none were ever meant for conflict.
They are supposed to be simple people, in bat form.
Not meant for war.
But then the entire conflict happened and, well we know what happened.

3 Likes

Forgive me if I’ve lost trust in the bat brigade

No, I can see where they’re coming from. The constant arguing is awful, and if it was directed at me, I would do the same. I know this seems hypocritical, but instead of trying to snuff each other out, we should try to coexist. It may not be perfect, but it’s the closest thing to perfect that we can achieve without more fighting. Perhaps we could act like the rats and try being “Mad Chill”?

2 Likes

Coexisting is what we tried to do in the second treaty, I can’t believe that it will work now, when it failed before. I honestly don’t get why doing away with bats and bugs is a big deal. We had been living without them for years before the war started, so getting rid of them now is simply a return to how it was.

1 Like

The bats and bugs should coexist peacefully. They’re both cool.

The BB and MMCC, on the other hand, are both strictly militant speciesist organizations who only exist to be hostile to the other group. (They can ‘bat it’ and ‘buzz off’, respectively :smirk: ).

and Cordax is war criminal for organizing conflict for the sake of conflict.

Groovy moc tho

6 Likes

This is canon

Excellent point

Ha! Love it

Preach it from the mountain

2 Likes

y’know what

sure.

I’m a war criminal. Have a trial, convict people, make more mocs.

let’s just not fight.

3 Likes

Cordax at the start of the day, I thought you were Koba from the Planet of the Apes trilogy

But with this new expression of peace, I’m starting to think you’re Henry Wu from the Jurassic Park franchise

1 Like

don’t worry

we’re all good now

we accidentally left one of the MMCC members in our base after Cordax’s invasion, but it turned out everyone was pretty cool about it and he’s just sending us wholesome pictures now

I think if we all just forgot the whole war aspect we could all get along fine

4 Likes

Reposting this more publicly, I still think it has merit

4 Likes

This is your punishment

3 Likes

A fitting punishment for my crimes.

Do I have to drink it or just look at it?

4 Likes

Drink it and prove it

2 Likes

What if both factions built Mocs of the other species people you side with bats can build bugs and vis versa maybe this way both side can like the other
also cool moc cordax

3 Likes

and that my children - was the final end of the war
peace has arrived

1 Like