Zirconium, Cosmic Deity

Before, there was peace.
‎‎

Then, The Bats returned.

After months of tranquility, the vile Bats, being naturally destructive creatures, became restless. Their insatiable desire to disrupt and destroy took over, causing them to destroy the fragile balance that had been formed after their invasion of the boards, breaking the treaty that had been created. The reasonable MMCC tried to ignore it, but after the new bats gained weapons, it was too much. This is them- us showing them that we won’t put up with this. Say hello to Zirconium, the cosmic deity.

Zirconium has watched over the world for millennium, witnessing the rise and fall of countless civilizations. Zirconium was assigned the job of arranging, destroying, and creating the stars. He was a kind deity, not interfering with anyone, as he believed that everyone deserved to live. After looking over the bloody and violent Bat vs. Bug war and all the damage it did, he was concerned. The armies of ABU’s Nukebreakers, and Hazbats needed so much power, that High Fructose Corn Syrup harnessed energy from a nearby star, draining it of its light. The Bats had gone too far. Zirconium then waited for an opportunity to strike back.

Finally, Zirconium had his chance. After months of peace, The Bats had started plotting, and it was Zirconium’s time to strike. He disguised himself as a bat and with the one called “Cordax” they leaked information to the MMCC. Now, Zirconium has come out of hiding, and now it is time to strike. I urge everyone who is reading this to construct a bug and fight back against the Bat menace.

16 Likes

OOH BLUE AND ORANGE EYES OOH IS THAT A HEYZORKS REFERENCE
Nice moc, i like the colours

4 Likes

This really is just a very clean design. The way things connect is very smooth, surprisingly so considering it’s not an especially large MOC.

6 Likes

When I suggested broader world building I never thought gods would make it in but this guy is pretty cool. Love the way the angles shape him, kinda reminds me of Thanos’ armor

Back in context, Cordax is attempting to manufacture a war and I have proof

3 Likes

So do I, guess that means we should thwart him and put bats and bugs to rest for good

3 Likes

When is Cordax’ trial

1 Like

The moc looks nice. I like the shaping for the armor

1 Like

Cordax we doesn’t get a trial

Nice moc.

2 Likes

Irrelevant because of future science

dear god

1 Like

Everyone saying that I’m “manufacturing a war” is just wrong. The Bats broke the second treaty, and the MMCC is just responding to this. Had The Bats not come out of hiding, there would be peace, and this topic would not exist.

2 Likes

Where exactly were the treaties recorded? I’d like to review the documents, I’ve never seen them

5 Likes

Me too. This is very annoying, to the point that I have to explicitly say that my characters are not involved in the war to keep from being harassed online by [ Insert annoying person(s) here].

3 Likes

Hey, just so y’all know anything negative that I or anyone else involved in the conflict say is not a personal attack. I know that it is easy to see it like that, and I know we can get vitriolic and a bit abrasive at times, but no one means any harm.

Back in context, the main term of the treaty was no more violent Bats or Bugs, as shown by these quotes.

In response to:

The treaty remained unbroken until this bat was posted. As you can see, The Bats were the first to strike, staring the war and it was us, the MMCC, who are purely retaliating to their behavior.

4 Likes

see Cordax this is where your argument starts to fall apart

bolognese does indeed have a spear, but is completely unrelated to the war and is simply just another bat

there is literally no evidence of bolognese being a moc tied to the conflict in any way, aside from the extremely loose connection that she has a ‘weapon’, which is a spear primarily intended for fishing

4 Likes

Yes, that quote has some issues, but the other two, including what you said, don’t. Having a spear is certainly not peaceful, and it is a weapon. Furthermore, you said that there is no evidence that the spear isn’t just a fishing spear. Well, there also isn’t any evidence otherwise. Also, in this world, animals are sentient, cognitive beings. Killing fish would be akin to killing a person in our world.

One last thing- I know of a bat moc (which I will not post here as to not reveal someone else’s moc, and to not publicly call them out) which has a giant cannon strapped to it’s arm. That sure sounds violent, doesn’t it?

3 Likes

This is why I wanted all of this banned entirely

2 Likes

I think you’re missing the point

The bats have had weapons since before the trend even started, with Crumpets and Syrup having their wrist machine guns. Weapons, quite often over-the-top ones, are an extremely common part of Bionicle moccing and it’s certainly much rarer to find an unarmed moc than one with weapons.

The problem here is that since weapons are so common within moccing it’d be hard not to find a bat with weaponry, even before the war began. Their choice of tools or weapons adds character to mocs and is often one of the main things that makes them unique from others.

I always interpreted the final conclusion of the treaty as simply being no more war-related mocs with weapons specifically intended for destroying the opposition.

Clearly whatever was the actual conclusion is somewhat vague, so I’d be open to signing a final treaty with complete and utter clarity as to its outcome so no more misunderstandings can come about in the future, if you’d be willing.

5 Likes

The only way to truly achieve peace is to completely outlaw bats and bugs, and that is my goal. I know that this goal is nearly impossible, so I am open to some sort of treaty .

2 Likes

I’m with Cordax on this one. We’ve tried two treaties at this point, and both have failed, so I can’t see anything but extreme measures working at this point.

1 Like