Zombie Jungle Apocalypse WIP

this is a WIP!

made this moc because I got a box of plant pieces from Walmart the company was called i think “brick tech” it was like 250 parts for $10

the moc is not done fully yet i would like to buy a proper lego house set and make it more apocalypse-ish.

it is bad at first glance but the details make it good at least i think

16 Likes

Pretty neato.

lol @RaptorTalon i was JUST reading your post on the fidget spinner post the one with the logo made in to one.

1 Like

I think there’s some clashing ideas here. It seems like it’s supposed to be an overgrown city, but then there’s the rock which makes it seem more remote. Otherwise it’s pretty good.

3 Likes

Not really.

Everything is jumbled and mismatched, most of the added details don’t make sense, and the whole thing feels like three sets were mashed together and plants were added. The best part of this is the interior, as it feels like it could actually be the inside of a refuge during apocalyptic times.

You should try minimizing the amount of non-LEGO trees and work on making the area around the zombie jungle feel more post-apocalypse to help with the overall quality.

1 Like

if you would read the post i said it is not done and i want to buy a proper building.

Edited Title to remove redundancy, clarify stuff, and capital letters. ~OT

You can still consider the critique, even if it isn’t done.

1 Like

Great scenery. This moc is underrated.

1 Like

its janky i know that but i don’t have buildings to work with. it would look much better with a lego modular building.

1 Like

I think you should try to use some darker colors.

reminds me a bit of this:

Fallout… nice