Zorglonn. Evil Alien Conqueror.

I was looking back at my oldest MOCs and I came across one called ‘Zorglonn, evil alien scientist’ from 2016 (pictured at the end). I imagined what he might look like if he upgraded himself using SCIENCE! So here is, Zorglonn the Evil Alien Conqueror.

Prisma

OG Zorglonn

55 Likes

Epic build and color scheme! Really I don’t have a bad thing to say about this. Great work!

1 Like

This looks radical! Love the color scheme!

1 Like

My, that looks amazing!

What’s the “H” stand for? “Hope?”

Is the HF blaster gunmetal or silver? I love those dreads! Do you mind if I use the design? (With credit, of course)

1 Like

Is this a hero or a villain? Well, i’s clear that it’s a villian, but why has he a Hero Core?

@Miraku Silver! I didn’t even realize they made it in silver, but I found it on BL.

And please feel free to use the dreads idea. I have used it a few times over the years. But I’m sure I’m not the first one to come up with it.

@LegoDavid lol because that peg hole is so uniquely shaped that nothing else fits into it besides those H cores. But tbh it doesn’t even really look like an H to me.

2 Likes

Great colors, pulls the alien look off really well

1 Like

You managed to use that mask correctly and in a cool way!!! Bravo!

1 Like

i love it it reminds me of the predators

2 Likes

Getting some definite Ratchet and Clank vibes here. The cartoonish proportions and loud colours definitely help, there. I love that the digits on the hands and the feet share a common design. The pale green is just the icing on the cake :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you. I definitely had R&C in mind as well. I love the art style from those games.

Those hands and feet are so expressive.

1 Like