Zyglak: The Great Being's Mistake

This is V1 of my Zyglak revamp. V2 does currently exist, but the changes are so minuscule as of now that there’s no point in posting him yet. I really wanted to build him in Metru red and blue, but since I don’t have the parts to do so, he has a Mata red and blue color scheme, which I’m happy with in the end. Feedback is much appreciated.

EDIT: Thank you to everyone who has given me feedback and suggestions so far. I’ve taken most if not all of your feedback into consideration during my continued work on V2.

47 Likes

Great moc, I love the back and face design, but I don’t know how I feel about the claws and ending tail piece.

Now this is what I imagine Zyglak to be!
The grievous-style legs work very well, as does the head, but the back looks a bit choppy and the tail is mediocre. I feel that the orange should be removed form the colour scheme, and that the Piraka-feet-claws should be changed. We’ve moved past that technique as a community.

Meanacing

I like how this is able to recapture monstrousness of the original Zyglak, only on a larger scale. Good work.

1 Like

The legs is half-hazarded, but the rest seems to flow pretty great.

The arms could’ve been better and the head design is recognizable, the orange doesn’t work on the hands and the tail is kinda excusable-

Everything looks good except the gap in his thighs

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States…

Lol the color scheme is red white and blue, but thats ok. It’s a really good MOC overall