2059: The Invasion

Unexpected looks at them, the circular blob a little confused on what they were doing. He floats up to them,
“Why did you do that?”

“For the glory of evil!”
Sheila said, cackling maniacally in a way that could only possibly be described as adorable.

“Oh I’m so proud. You remind me of myself when I was just but a little boneling.”
Dr. Skull said.

2 Likes

“They are stronger than I expected!” Simon worries
“Patience, in time they will fall!” Trevor replies

“Do not worry, my men shall take them out swiftly.” Plague Knight assured. Simon and Trevor then returned to intently observing the maze.

Carlie punched down the door to the Villain Mansion. She turns to Diero (@Diero). “Because that Kyro dude knows stuff about my friend and I don’t.”

Einhver looks at all the Marks (@TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika) below her, bickering. “Silence!” She commands, her metallic voice barely making itself heard over all the other voices. “What purpose do you have to be here?”

1 Like

Daydream approaches the pair of villains at a run, slowing as she sees what she’s dealing with. She puts her hands on her hips, considering the situation with visible disbelief.

“You know, when I heard a ‘Master of Evil’ had popped up on North Street, I expected something more than this.” She shakes her head. “You two aren’t a flash mob, are you?”

Unexpected tilts his floating orb to one side,
“Why do you want to be evil? Knocking down a trash can doesn’t seem really evil…is it?”

Tempest looks at the Celestial,
“Huh…I guess I get to fight on of you.”

“Hopefully I don’t kill him this time.” Caesar enters the mansion.

Mars shades her eyes, considering the metallic stranger in the sky.

“You know, I could ask you the same question, miss. It isn’t nice to fly up to a group of strangers and yell at them.”

Snapshot shakes her head; she hadn’t expected any different. That would have to be a last-ditch option. She looks around considering her options again. With nothing else coming to mind, she goes to inspect the pile of carving material more closely.

“There are worse things that can happen.” She replied, moving further inside the Villain Mansion (@Mctoran).

Einhver looked at Mars, silent for a good while. “Uhmmm…” She began before trailing off. “Do you have the situation under control?” She asks tentatively.

The carvings all seem to be rather simple faces, all seeming to attempt to capture various faces. There are several humanoid figures with broken sticks sticking out from the wrists, likely failed attempts by the giant to capture his own predicament.

The hallway that Carlie would enter was completely silent and empty, with an eerie atmosphere.

Carlie would confidentially walk down the hall. “Where the heck are ya!?” She’d yell out, trying to find the person or people inside.

1 Like

The only response was the echo of Carlie’s own voice in the hall.

Caesar uses super speed to check the entire first floor.

“We’ll see,” Mars says with a carefree shrug. She makes her way into the crowd of Marks, all-but skipping down the stairs.

“Pardon me, coming through,” she says. “Just looking for the real Mark.” @TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika

Snapshot notes the carvings once again, moving on to check for anything she missed in the raw material used to make them. Should that reveal nothing, she moves back to the cage walls, trying to find how the tarp was secured.

Carlie continues to walk through the mansion and search the area.

Einhver nods. “Very well then.” She responds, just a little bit timidly.

There were blocks of wood to start carving from, and various sizes of wood shavings covered the floor. Looking at the cage, the tarp seemed to be securely connected with a mixture of bolts and wire.

Electricity crackles between Snapshot’s fingers. She glances around to make sure the metal of the cage isn’t connected to the metal chains holding the giant. If the two are not connected, she lets loose a blast of lightning at the closest set of wires holding down the tarp.

Caesar would find nothing unusual on the first floor.

The electricity would hit the cage, and result in a lot of nothing happening.

@Omega_Tahu Caesar drops out of super speed next to Carlie.
“There’s nothing on the first floor.”