2059: The Invasion

Doug looked kinda uncomfortable by the statement,“Is there, uh, something I can help you with?”

“Call him, tell him Oliver is alive and Kyro is going to destroy Earth!” Oliver gasped

“Well, I just got off a spaceship with your phsycho girlfriend, but you seem to be dead and she’s all upset and makes a deal with the devil, Cheryl would not do that for me so you are a lucky dog, anyway I’m fighting these guys, meet my brother Kyro, become best friends, have a fight now we are enemies and he wants to destroy the world!” Jake yells “Oh and I was a hero back in the day called Dogboy! I always pet dogs” He realises he may’ve made Doug uncomfortable “But I wouldn’t mind being petted, anyway I’ve bumped into my granddaughter who wants to hook up with this guy Connor…”

Relwiça scooped up Oliver and proceeded to force him into the machine

“You will survive.”

“Wait a minute,” Doug muttered to himself as he connected the dots, basically ignoring most of Jake’s prattle.

“Wait what minute?” Jake asked “What have you figured out?”

“It’s nothing.” He mumbled.

“Rest in peace, Doug…” Jake sighed, leaving

“So you’re Mark, and he’s mark, and that guy over there is also mark?” Asked Ash.

@TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika

“No, I’m the only Mark!” Mark-574 growled “he is a phoney!”
@Traykar

Suddenly the tunnel started to collapse, it crumbles and was destroyed

“So all of you think you’re the real Mark.”

“I think he’s the real Mark,” Marissa calls from the front door of the mansion, pointing to a ‘Mark’ at random. “But hey, what do I know?”

OOC: oh, sorry

1 Like

“Well, there’s only one way to determine who should be the real Mark.”

Caesar follows her back.
“Why are we here again?”

“See she gets it!” Mark-42 smiles
“No she’s pointing to me!” Mark-397 replies

“I say we all fight to the death to see who the best Mark is. Survival of the Markest!”

1 Like

Tempest nods,
“My friends are at our base, discussing a plan, but I am ready to fight.”

@MaxinePrimal
Unexpected meanders about the streets looking at several store fronts, eyeing the products, as a floating blob does.

Mark stepped through the hallway, and suddenly came face-to-face with Plague Knight, who had been waiting for them at a table in a nearby room.
“Hello.” Plague Knight said as Mark drew his sword on him.
“Where is Sadie?!” Mark demanded. Plague Knight simply chuckled in response.
“We wouldn’t want to spoil the surprise, now would we?” He said as he rose from his seat.

“You see, Mark Mcneil, our world is preparing for something big. We are about to enter a Great Transition, in which our saviors shall arrive, and humanity will be cleansed of their sins. However, a few particular people stand in our way- namely you and your Majestic League. Our attack at the embassy, that was because mankind is blinded to the truth; we are simply trying to make everyone aware of that truth.” Plague Knight said, his hand slowly reaching for something.

“And we cannot let you blind the people any longer.”

With that, Plague Knight pulled a lever, and the ground opened beneath everyone, sending them down a hole.

When Mark came to, he found himself in a dark, cavernous space. “Hello?!” He called out, his echoes reverberating off the walls.
He quickly realized that he was lost in some sort of labrynth.

All the other heroes were in a similar situation. They each found themselves trapped in a different section of the labrynth, which was enirely closed off from the other sections.
It was basically a labrynth of labrynths, with each hero in their own separate maze.

Further exploration of the mazes would reveal that the heroes weren’t quite alone in their maze…
Someone else was waiting for them.

@Jcton
@meepinater
Tempest would encounter Toxin in his maze.

@Bramsley
02 would encounter several plague doctor cultists in his maze.

@Toa_Radrix
Hydron would encounter Murzahk in his maze.

@L.O.S.S-KAL
@TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika
@Khalsa721
Yakiv, Rackety and Mule would encounter Raya and Klaw in their maze.

Dr. Skull flew down on to the street by City Hall, riding on his skeleton horse chariot. Sheila right by his side.

Once the chariot landed, the two stepped off. Sheila, the once innocent and adorable robot, now… Well she honestly looked exactly the same, only with two angry eyebrows scribbled on her face with what looked like permanent marker.

“Now my evil little cherry blossom. Show me what I’ve tought you.”
Dr. Skull said to Sheila.

“Yes sir!”
She said excitedly. Sheila then ran up to a public trash can and kicked it over. Then she turned around to see the reaction of her mentor.

“Yes! Excellent! You’ll be an evil genius in no time!”
He shouted enthusiastically. The adamant praise made Sheila very happy.

@Jcton

6 Likes

Kyro watched from above
“Magnificent absolutely magnificent, I just wish I was here!” He chuckles

“Foolish heroes!” Simon chuckles, watching from a glass box above
“Indeed, soon they shall fall!” Trevor smirks