2059: The Invasion

Explosion ran out across the horde of Marks as missile fire rained down. from a vantage point Yakiv, Mule, Rakety and The Skorpion-2 stood atop.

“Rel! fire the railgun!” Orders Yakiv as the Skorpion slings out a barrage of magnetically accelerated tungsten

2 Likes

Suddenly Julian walks in, he is also a UN CTO operative
“Sir!” He says to Yakiv
“This is a boy I took under my wing!” Rakety smirks “He likes coffee and is more of a sniper!”

“So? A sniper is of no use against things that require incineration and dismemberment”

“That being seems to be mostly heat actually…” Julian replies “It’s genetic makeup is also similar to the aliens, if we were to freeze the monster, it might work…”

“Referring to the inky monsters…”

“Well, incineration would possibly work better there…” Julian pauses

Katrina kept up the frequency. Bruce approached with his swords and stabbed.

Bruce stopped one Berserker with his sword
“What’s going on?” Mark-984 stammered
Project Ultimate attempted to grab Bruce

“Are these guys even stoppable?” Marine-X asks Bruce
@meepinater
“Watergirl!” Julian calls “You have water powers, right?”
“Yeeees…” Marine-X pauses
“That things mostly heat based!” Julian says, pointing to ultimate “If we were to decrease it’s temperature…”
Marine-X blasts water and bits of it dissolve
“GUYS!” Marine-X yells “Let’s cool that guy down!”
The Gatherer appears, he looks around and sighs
“Just my lucky…” He grumbles, firing his potato gun (The league took away his fatal weapons and replaced them with healthy alternatives) he calls in Enigma-2 and OFT
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Bramsley

Tempest contacted Starmaster and Skockmaster to meet Xano and Llillaa at site 3. He told Xano and Llillaa to meet the two Celestial soldiers over there. Xano and Llillaa flew over to the marked location, Xano with the last device. Tempest runs over to Mark with the other device, (@Mctoran)
“Are you ready? I need to have enough time to place this in the right location and press the button.”

OOC: yes I know he’ll be back around Monday.

“Pull back on the pump 6 times in quick succession, that will take the “potatowner” out of stealth mode an reconfigure it into a deadly chemical thrower.”

“I’ll miss it…” he sighs, doing as Enigma-2 says

The unassuming potato gun quickly extended as pipes and canisters extended outward making it appear more like a flamethrower.

“I think I’m going to like this!” The gatherer smirks, he fires it at Project Ultimate and it starts to crumble
“I don’t think one guy can do this!” He yells, some of Project Ultimates powerful dna falls on Oliver and starts to help him live again
“Wha?” Oliver gasps, he looks around and facepalms “Aliens, heroes, future robots, potato guns, the hulk, overpowered monsters, Santa Claus? I didn’t know being diagnosed with Parkinson’s young meant this! And of course, superheroes, try to support someone and they probably get you fired!!”

@TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika
Berserker slashed down more of the clones, blasting a few of them with energy from his warhammer-axe.

@Toa_Radrix
Several Berserker clones carged at Hydron, Konstrictor and Skarpix.

@meepinater
White Hood managed to muster enough strength to block Bruce’s sword with his katanas.

Connor would see an explosion neraby as Necros fired at him and Grace. “I’ve finally found you!” He growled, approaching them. “And I have come to claim my prize.”

@L.O.S.S-KAL
Charbydis soon arrived to the location he had been given by the mysterious voice.

@Runa
@jayzor17
Several of the enemies were befalen by Project Novus’ attacks, as a few more attempted to charge at her and Marissa from behind.

@Jcton
@Bramsley
“Do it! Fire the laser!” Richard cried out as he fought Beetle and the Berserkers.

Meanwhile, Justin ran through the city, confused and frightened as he dodged several Xir’algath. He soon found himself alone.

Bruce growled and stabbed again, while Katrina kept up the sonic waves.

“Bad guy?” Grace asked.
“Yep.” Connor replied, getting into a defensive stance.

Keeping low to the ground (forming a bullet shape in the process) Beetle viciously charged the Mech’s legs.

Richard was toppled onto the ground by Beetle’s strength. He then attempted to kick her in the face.

Justin stopped running for a moment, taking a second to cathc his breath. Where am I? he thought to himself.

#“remove the frame you wear”

After taking a few hits from Richard previously Beetle turns her head aside to avoid his kick. She forms her hands into long spidery talons and attempts to tear Richard out of his Mech.

"Currently? a place free of any distractions… consequently Justin we may speak freely " replies a voice.

Charbydis hesitated for a moment. Was this really worth it? he looked down at the mechanical arms of his suit. He loved the power, but now he would be forced to give it up. Sighing, Charbydis deactivated his suit, and removed it. “Here.” he grunted bitterly.

@Bramsley
Richard struggled against Beetle as bits of the suit’s armor began to tear off.

Justin looked around bewhilderedly. “Who are you?!” he demanded, trying to find the source of the voice.