2059: The Invasion

“They’re no fun to mess with.” He responds to her, looking over her for any mechanical or technological devices. “All carry boring stuff. Only cool thing any of it can do is blow up.”

From atop a lonely vigil at the top of a building the Black knight watches chaos unfurl. they glance at a picture of “Light Knight” and a distorted snort escapes from their bulk

“Now…how to draw you out…”

OOC: The lizard isn’t really evil it’s doing this or Kyro will hunt down Sadie and Richard

IC: The lizard ran back at Mark, the teleportation has not taken it far but alas he was gone the lizard turned back into Mark-2 who then collapsed crying, he looked exactly like the Mark everyone had just scene with 0 differences

Skarpix was still alive. Three months have passed, but no one saw any glance of him. Only now, he revealed himself again to the world, with his remaining scorpions “It’s not over Mark. It’s not over…” He growled “Even if I will suffer a thousands defeats, I WILL DESTROY YOU!”

“I am Plague Knight.” He responded. “And don’t worry about Christine. I’ve sent her on a little…vacation…”

@Runa
@TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika

“The plot thickens…” Justin muttered as The Lizard reverted back into “Mark”.

@Khalsa721
Mark kissed Sadie. "Of course. I understand. " He said, smiling. “I want to have a normal life, too.”

@meepinater
“We have waited forever for you, O great savior!” A Plague Doctor exclaimed to Toxin, kneeling down in front of him.

@Traykar
“I wouldn’t drink that if I were you. Salt water causes further dehydration.” Christine warned Doug.

“Oh, well cry me a river,” Mars drawls. She wears a simple watch on her wrist and has [insert period-appropriate communication device] in her pocket, but that’s about it. She focuses, and six ghostly hands appear around her. Bullets don’t hurt him… but what about fire? One floating hand moves to grab a small piece of flaming merchandise, then two others fly out and grab two of the bullets the police were firing. Momentum is transferred from the bullets to the flaming item, which flies at Malware.

1 Like

“Oh, so you are the one which she talked about.” he said. “What do you want?”

“I want an alliance.” Plague Knight simply replied.
@MichaelTheLightBringer

“So that’s it? You’re just giving up?!” Christine angrily asked.

“An alliance?” he asked. “Why?”

@MichaelTheLightBringer
Plague Knight chuckled. “I may be powerful, but I alone am not powerful enough to control the entire city. The same goes for you.” He said, motioning to Jack. “However, if everyone were to combine their efforts of conquest, then we could be unstoppable.”

@Traykar
“No, but that doesn’t mean we’re just going to accept our fate and just die here!”

“You know what? If you’re not going to help me, than I will find a way off here myself!”

“Unstoppable?” he repeats. “In case if you haven’t noticed…these heroes aren’t as powerless as you may think they are.”

“Exactly. Or else you wouldn’t have been in a coma for 3 months.” he jabbed. “But if we could overwhelm the heroes, we could disrupt the order and tip the scales.”

“And that is a big if.” Jack said.

“You see Jack, your downfall is that you overestimated yourself. You believed that you could single-handedly take down 3 heroes at once. But, how well do you think the heroes could stand against an entire army of us?”

“My intentions were never to kill them, there was only one of them, the most dangerous of them all…and not because he has power but something else,” Jack said.

Plague Knight began to walk around Jack. “You know, Mr. Reacher, you are not the only one who has suffered from Christine…” he said.

Jack didn’t move and let Plague Knight walk around him. “Even so, she has brought me back from insanity, I think I owe her this much.”

“Do you really think she just simply did that out of kindness? It’s because she only wants to further her own goals. Face it, You are nothing more than a puppet to Christine’s will…”

@Traykar
“I don’t know, some weird man appeared in my office and sent me here.” Christine said, too embarassed to tell the full truth.