2059: The Invasion

As soon as Malware started appearing out of the phone, Carlie had 「Danger Line」 smash it. “Dang it… I’m going to need a new phone.”

Malware would stay where he was, but quickly start decaying into code from the bottom up, the code disappearing soon after. “That’s not good.” He noted as he looked around frantically, before going to infect Caesar’s watch.

Caesar let’s out a weak “please don’t leave” and continues with his self harm.

Justin had no tech on him. However, he did have magical amulet, which he activated.

Plague Knight, on the other hand, was practically merged with technology, due to his almost completely cybernetic physiology. “Anyways, i know what it is that you want…” He began.

He could infect it pretty easily.

“And that would be?” Malware asks Plague Doctor.
OOC:(Maybe we should wait until Jay gets back, considering Malware’s talking out of Marissa’s pocket?)

Malware invades the watch. “Interesting.” He said as he peeked out just slightly, like a mini him on top of the watch. He activated the suit. “I could have some fun with this.”

2 Likes

Caesar is startled, but he’s too far into an anxiety attack to do anything about it.

[quote=“Runa, post:1076, topic:49148”]
Runa finishes sending the message. “We should be able to start within the hour.” He says as the rockets are being put together, and Project: Meteor ready for launch.
[/quote]Llillaa smiles,
“Good…”

Seeing as how the suit was put out by the watch, he figured that the pieces could move and retract in some way. He tried to manipulate this fact to move parts of Caesar’s body using the suit, starting with the arm the watch was on.

Runa nods. “All that’s left is refueling, and for someone to arrive.” He said.

1 Like

Again, he can’t respond.

Llillaa tilts his head,
'We’re waiting for someone?"

“My apprentice, Project: Novus.” Runa responds to him. He turns to face him. “Have you not met her? I should introduce you, if you haven’t.” He said to him.

“Ah, the feisty one during my battle.”

“Most likely.” He responds. “It’s been awhile since then, so pardon my memory.” He half-chuckles. “Unfortunately, not even I can reverse aging.” He says. “Yet.” He adds on, almost as an afterthought.

Llillaa laughs,
“If there was such a technology I would have to ask why I haven’t seen such a thing on my world or any other planet I’ve visited.”

“Like I said, yet.” He says. “Anything can happen in the future. A thousand years ago, no one would have thought space travel was possible, and look what we’ve done with it now.”

“Only from where you are from. We Celestials have records dating back nearly 4000 years ago, that has space travel, though our limitations were made clear early on and we were first stunted. Many wars passed and our technological growth was only with weapons, then long years of peace, though it doesn’t help that we live so long.”

“But you get my point.” Runa said.

“I do, though learning your nonsense phrases that carry no literal meaning. Like for example, you let the cat out of the bag, what does that mean, where is the cat, and why is there no cat in sight? Not to mention the bag, there was never a bag in sight!”

“English can be confusing, yes.” He says. “With that I agree, but it could be worse. There’s a lot of confusing languages on Earth much worse than English.”