2059: The Invasion

“weren’t you paying attention? Your wife did so a few minutes ago right in front of you.”

“She didn’t let you in, you let yourself in.” he said.

“she opened the door did she not?”

“But she didn’t said you are allowed in, did she now?”

Rolling backwards would put him directly in the path of the attack, so I’m going to assume he rolled forward. Carlie would then have 「Danger Line」 throw the remaining 11 lines around, hopefully creating a dome around them with various lines threading in between.

1 Like

The being shrugged

“Then beat it out of my house.” he said.

“not until we make a transaction.”

Runa ponders for a second. He melts the metal away from Llillaa’s joints, allowing him to move once more. “Try anything, and you won’t be left a statue this time.” He warns.

Novus sees what seems like a car just randomly exploding. Out of the crash walks a man in a crisp suit. She flies closer to him. “What the hell?”"

Bruce sighed and facepalmed.
“Transaction, you say?” he asked. “Alright, what is it.” (@Holi)

“And we will catch them when we do-“ the president starts
“Just like their catching The League Of Organised Villainy And Adjoined Partnerships? Or The Assassin’s brotherhood? Or the colour mafia?” A different police chief asks
“New Evo has been under lots of stress lately!” Oliver sighs

“Oh speaking of the ball of corruption you call a police department! Why are they so militarised eh?”

“You can blame commissioner Jordan for that!” Frank sighs “he was this close to having tanks!”

“Assault rifles make sense, sniper rifles make sense, but what police force needs that many missile launchers?!”

“I don’t know!” Frank sighs “I think he might have been helping black hood or something!”

“To each their own.”
Llillaa says stretching his arms, once they were free,
“Lli! I am cramped!”

“Point is, this city is teetering on the brink of chaos again! Before banning super powered individuals you need to worry about not ripping yourselves apart! It speaks volumes about you lot when the league of super villains are more invested in peacekeeping compared to you”

1 Like

Toxin looked around.
“Hm. I appear to be trapped.”

“what do you want?” It asked

“Need oil?” Runa sarcastically asks.

Malware looks at the oncoming superhero. “Interesting…” He smiles wryly.