2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

“There’s on the back of the helmet that detaches it, the rest are similar to a NASA space suit in location.”

Justin reached around Tempest’s neck, and pushed the button.He then pulled the helmet from his head. “Okay, now what?”

@MichaelTheLightBringer
“I-i remembered something” stuttered Katrina.

Havoc dodged, continuing to choke GrimBlade.

Elias sat where he was, thinking. He began to fidget with the collar, trying to disable it.
@Mctoran

1 Like

“Don’t bother.” Richard silently muttered as Elias tugged on his collar. “They’re made to be unremovable.” He sat up, looking around.

Elias ignored him. He gagged and couched up a small pin with a piece of wax on the end to prevent damage.
“Always useful.” He smiled. He began to fidget with the collar some more, trying to break the wiring.

“Wha!” he stopped and calmed down. “What do you remember?” he asked softly.

“Okay, you wanted the hard way.” Black Hood said as he made another set of constructs which were more than before and fired all at once with their unibeams which were also stronger than before.
“Let him go grimes!” Black Hood demanded
(@meepinater)

“He killed my mother…” Katrina said.
“He needs to be stopped.”

Havoc roared and threw GrimBlade at Black Hood, before ducking under the blasts.

“Sonva-” he stopped. “How do we stop him?” he asked.

Black Hood caught GrimBlade and placed him down. “Yeah don’t think we’re friends.” he said as he continued with the attacks, the constructs began moving independently towards him as they fired with their unibeams.
(@meepinater)

“I don’t know.” Katrina said.
“I-I don’t know what to do…”

Havoc roared, hiding behind the kitchen counter.
GrimBlade sat on the ground. He coughed, and stood back up.
“Okay. Now what?”

Bruce touched her cheeks with his hands. “I believe in you.” he said kissing her passionately.

“We figure out away to stop him.” Black Hood said as the Constructs find him hiding behind a kitchen counter and started firing at him.

Havoc roared and shot out blasts of energy at them.
GrimBlade’s eyes flashed behind his mask as he began to bend the floor around havoc.

Katrina closed her eyes as Bruce kissed him.
“Okay.” She stood up, her tattoos glowing blue.
“Lets do this.”

Black Hood protected himself with the shield he formed as the Constructs continued attacking him.

“Yeah that’s my girl…” he said standing up and went to confront Havoc.

Katrina closed her eyes.
The moisture around Havoc began to freeze.
He roared and anger as he slowly froze.
GrimBlade finished wrapling the floor around him. He gasped and leaned against the wall.
“Well done.” He said.

“Don’t look at me I didn’t do anything.” Black Hood said. “But now I get the chance to kill this guy!” Black Hood said as he walked towards the frozen Havoc and formed a plasma unibeam cannon and aimed with it towards his head.

“Do it quick before I change my mind…” Bruce said to Black Hood.

Black Hood smirks behind his mask. “Oh don’t worry I saved you because I am the one which will kill you later.”

Havoc suddenly burst put of the ice.
“Well done, Katrina…” he growled. “Lessons one is over.” He sent a blast of energy through the room and flew into the sky, his hands and feet firing energy like Iron Man.

“He got away…” Black Hood softly said. “AGAIN!” he yelled pointing the cannon at Bruce and Katrina.
“And now that he is gone, we can get to our business.” Black Hood said as also the Constructs were ready to blast at GrimBlade if he did a wrong move.

“Hey!” GrimBlade held up his hands.
“Don’t try it.” A tremor shook the windows, as the floor under Black Hood shifted.

“Move anything and these Constructs are going to blast you halfway to hell I have them detect if you use any kind of your stupid powers which will hinder my plans. You well…you’ll know then.” he said.

Black Hood walked closely to Katrina and Bruce. “So Bruce, you gonna fight or cower like your girlfriend?!” Black Hood taunted.

“Really now?” Bruce asked. “Can’t you…give us one day off.” he said.

“No, so Katrina what you gonna do now?” he asked her. “I’m going to kill Bruce and you won’t do nothing about it.” he said as he was ready to unleash the blast at Bruce.

GrimBlade sighed. The ground beneath Black Hood opened intl a deep hole.

Black Hood activates his boosters and prevents him from falling. “Okay you die!” Black Hood decided as the constructs fired all at once towards GrimBlade.

Black Hood in the meantime landed on a safer ground.