2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

The ground formed a wall, blocking the blasts. The ground underneath Black Hood rose up quickly around him, rising up to his chest.

“Oh I see.” Black Hood said as he got stuck in the ground. “So you call me to save them only then to stop me? Huh…that’s stupid if you ask me.”

“I want them alive.” GrimBlade said. “You cant kill them. Not while I’m here.” He turned to Bruce.
“Take her-go! I’ll hold him off.”

Bruce nods and takes Katrina and runs towards the Tank.

“And who are you to give me orders?” Black Hood asked as the ground he was covered could be seen lighten with green aura his suit unleashed a unibeam wave blast destroying the ground covering him.

The ground merely shrunk back before the unibeams hit, so that they would strike Black Hood.
“Just leave them be. Let them have what you never did. Have mercy on them! Come on, Hood. Look at them! How would you feel if the person you loved most was torn away from you and killed?”

1 Like

Bruce place Katrina inside the tank and he hopped in as well and he drove fast back home.
“Okay he kidnaps you and now he wants to help us?” he asked.

Black Hood protects himself with his shield.
“I actually do feel that!” he shouted. “My life everything was destroyed and because of him I lost Amara and he’ll die for that.” he said as he started to laugh.
“You shouldn’t have messed with me.” he said as he typed something in his gauntlet and he blocked his sounds not to hear the most excruciating sound on the face of the earth it was so painful that it should slow or even stop GrimBlade from using his telekinesis.

GrimBlade yelled in pain as he collapsed on the ground.

Katrina sat in her seat, silent. She wrapped her arms around herself.

The excruciating sounds continued as Black Hood used another blast of his unibeam to destroy the ground covering him for good.
He walked towards him and looked in pity on the ground. “You shouldn’t have denied my destiny…” he said as he kicked at him towards the jaw.

Bruce then sees Katrina is silent he stops talking and drives home. Eventually, they arrive and entered the garage.

GrimBlade flinches, his jaw bleeding.
“What- happened to you-?”

Katrina got out of the tank and walked into the house. She picked up the chair and set it back at the table, before sitting in it. She did all this without a word.

“What happened to me?!” he shouted. “Something you’ll never understand.” he said the last part calmly as he kneeled the sounds till continued ringing.

Bruce got out of the tank and walked towards Katrina. “You want to talk to me or what?” he asked.

Katrina looked at Bruce.
“I’m scared.” She said, her eyes glistening with tears.

GrimBlade found the strength to stand up.
“I understand. But you don’t. That’s what makes you weak.” The ground opened up and the bounty hunter disappeared.

“Yeah whatever.” Black Hood said as he looked around him. He sighed. “Guess I’m back from where I started…” he said as he began leaving.

Bruce took off his hood and walked towards her and hugged her.

GrimBlade climbed out of the ground and got on his motorcycle, driving away.

Katrina looked at Bruce.
“What happened with my father- I… we need to stop him. He’s bad, Bruce. Even worse than Black Hood. Stronger, too. Now thay he’s back… we need to get all the superheroes and take him down.”
She sniffed.
“But I’m still so scared.”

“I don’t know how to stop him…” Bruce said. “I am not even sure if I can protect you…I’m just a man…” he said releasing the hug and walked away but he turned his head.
“A man…with no real powers…I am nothing brave to what you compared to me.” he said as he a tear fell down from his eye and walked towards the Basement.

“Bruce, wait…” Katrina pleaded.
“Please…”

GrimBlade drove to the CIA office.
He entered and removed his mask.
@Mctoran

“Miss Warren” Ted said “I’m afraid we’re going to have to interrogate you under possibility of working with the dead criminal Kyro” Ted stormed in with some FBI and CIA troopers, they all aimed their guns at Christine
“Sorry miss, he outranks you” Said one
“Come with us or we’ll shoot!” Ted said
@Mctoran

Sadie looked around “no but I know it’s not good.” Sadie tried to get her collar off, hoping this was part of Klaws plan.

Klaw smiled, checking his files and random pictures of Sadie trapped in various ways. Admittedly a lot of the pictures were his but the public would only know that an innocent girl and others were being held captive like animals for Christina’s own gain.

Robert Smith stood by, a bewildered and confused look on his face.

Hydron let a nod “Captured”

@meepinater
@Khalsa721
As Elias and Sadie tugged on their collars, they would suddenly be zapped with a painful electric shock.