2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

“And what am I suppose to do with this?” he asked. “You think gifting me a necklace will replace the fact that Isabel died and I couldn’t do anything to stop that!” he said angrily.
(@MistikaFan)

Meanwhile, in a darkened room, in a building seemingly abandoned, an old man sits on a chair. His eyes are fixiated on a myriad of screens, a tear slowly rolls down one of his cheeks. “Ah’ve been away too long…” he says "…Ah’ve allowed all this t’happen by neglectin’ my duties… " the old man uses his hands with great effort to rise from the chair and stand. In the room a ray of light glimmers from a large Clock device, the old man turns his attentions towards the device and clenches his fists. “…Ah s’pose it’s High Time I made my return!” menace and determination lining his voice.

1 Like

“I’m sorry she died” Marcus sighed “She was like a grandaughter to me but there’s something about this one”
Marcus held the necklace and said “Fillet of fish”
Suddenly the necklace changed into a giant robot

“Hello sir” he said to connor
“You can change the pasword if you want” Marcus smirked
@MichaelTheLightBringer

“I’m taking this because of her.” Spider-Man said. “Fillet of Fish.” he said turning the giant robot into the necklace back again and took it.
(@MistikaFan)

“Didn’t she have a boyfriend?” Marcus asked “Collin, right?”
@MichaelTheLightBringer

“She did and his name is Connor.” he said.
(@MistikaFan)

“I’m going to say this without being rude” Marcus paused, Spider-Man seemed overly protective and rude to his elders

Flashback

“JAKE!” Marcus yelled “Where’s Britney?”
“Britney?”
“BRITNEY!”
“Britney!”
“Britney?”
“BRITNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY”
On second thought he was just as overprotective

“Nice meeting you, and say hi to Connor for me” Marcus smiled “I know what Shane would say: it’s not easy losing the girl you love, but I spose…” Marcus left

@MichaelTheLightBringer

“Whatever…” he muttered as he shot web and started swinging.
Why did you took that piece of trash anyways?” Impulse asked.
“Uh because of her and well…I’m not a rude person.” Spider-Man clarified.
Yeah your right…but we need you to find a new girlfriend.” Impulse said.
“…eh no…I’m not over Isabel…” Spider-Man said with sadness in his voice.

“Poor kid” Marcus sighed

But you can’t sit here and grief over her…you’re making me sad too.” Impulse said.
“Oh right yeah…sorry but not really sorry.” Spider-Man said as he got on a building and sat on the edge of it.
So…what now?” Impulse asked.
“I don’t know, we’ll see.” Spider-Man said.

This is like the perfect scene to impliment Millie

Marcus brought a can of beer and guzzled it

“Kyro has been killed by a superhero” Harry said

Richard bowed his head, feeling defeated. “Sadie, i’m so sorry about Mark. I can’t imagine how you feel right now…” he muttered quietly to Sadie.
@Khalsa721

1 Like

Katrina embraced him.

GrimBlade knocked again.
“Guys? Are you here?”

Bruce sighed. “Wait just a moment.” he said as he walked towards the door and opened it.
His smile soon dropped when he saw GrimBlade.
“And what are you doing here?” he asked crossing his arms.

“I- I came to apologize… for capturing Katrina, and bringing Black Hood in. I didn’t realize he’d try to kill you…I haven’t seen him in the longest time. He’s changed. Apparently his sister died. So awful.” GrimBlade seemed sincere, his eyes showing his regret and guilt.
“If I didn’t bring Katrina to Karson, he would’ve killed me. Believe me, I wanted nothing to do with it.”

Bruce sighed. “I don’t know how I can forgive you… I get you did it because you wanted to save your own skin. Guess only time will tell…I am grateful for what you did though, perhaps not the best idea bringing in an enemy which wants me dead for 10 years straight but I appreciated it and you could tell because if I didn’t we wouldn’t be having this conversation right now.” Bruce said, he too was sincere about his answer.

GrimBlade shuffled his feet and nodded.
“I’d better go. I’ve got some business to attend to.” He extended his hand to Bruce for a handshake.
“If you ever need me, come find me. No hard feelings?”

“Wait really? Who killed him?”

“I’ll think about it.” Bruce said accepting his handshake with a sturdy hand.

GrimBlade nodded, before turning and driving away on his motorcycle. He turned on a street and disappeared from Bruce’s view.
“What did he want?” Katrina said, walking up next to Bruce.