2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

Nexus landed on a nearby building and contacted Black Hood via hologram comm link.

“Report.” Black Hood said.

“Spider-Man…got away. But I won’t stop till I get him.” Nexus assured him.

Black Hood sighed. “Did you at least almost got him?” he asked.

“Yes, I did, almost.” Nexus said. “So I saw that broadcast, now what?”

“You incinerate this City, and get rid of Spider-Man, Black Hood out.” he sign out.

Nexus look over the City and some of it’s ruins. “So if this was just the beginning of Black Hood’s plan…I wonder what the outcome will look like.”

“How strange, I wonder what could have caused such a strange phenomena.” He lied.

Spider-Man arrived home he entered inside via the opened window to his room.
“Impulse are you alright?” Connor asked worriedly.
…yeah…in away…I’ll be fine.” Impulse quietly said.
“Who was that guy?” he asked sitting down on his chair. “By the looks of things his powers is fire and not just any kind.”
It’s the fire…I am not the strongest at…it wasn’t just ordinary. How would we defeat this guy?” Impulse asked.
“I’ll find away, now rest.” Connor told Impulse. “Well, the real question is who was the guy which broadcasted through the City…”

“Probably Ted!” Harry chuckled
“Or maybe it was that Black Hood man!” Ted growled, Harry clenched his fists at the name
“Arson, another of his crimes!” Harry grimaced “And to believe your girlfriend works with him!”
“1. Christine is not my girlfriend 2. Black Hood tricked her and 3. She no lonnger works with him!” Ted listed off with his fingers, Harry wasn’t in the mood

A BMW Z8 drove up to the building
The man rung the door
“Your Harry right, this is your base?” Winston asks, looking at a piece of paper
“Yeah” Harry replies
“I’m Winston Wolf, I fix problem, may I come in?”
“Sure!” Harry replies, Winston walks in
“You must be Ted, I understand that your floor is on fire, right?”
“Right!” Harry replies
“And you’ve called the Fire Brigrade”
“Yeah” Ted replies
“And if all is good, the fire brigrade will be able to arrive in twenty minutes” Winston replies “Now Ted, there are people out there who can help you make sure this is easier to stop if this happens again!”
“What will they do?” Ted asks
“Fit a fire extinguisher” Winston replies
His car drives away

2 Likes

Adam chuckles,
“Well this thing isn’t moving anytime soon, so i’ll stay put and try to reboot the main power, essentially fixing it from Kaleo’s stun gun.”

Resonate looks at Adam,
“I prefer if you don’t use my name. And second off I didn’t know that the gun would cut your power. It’s a stun gun, I thought it would stun you.”

Runa nods. “Enough time then, hopefully.” He says absently.

Murzahk flew desperatly around the city, looking for Xalnergy, until suddenly Black Hood’s message appeared.

This Black Hood could maybe help me… Just a tiny bit of Xalnergy and I am done…

Yakiv sat at in a penthouse suite it’s inhabitants tranquillised and in bed. he had heard the the broadcast. He sighed and let forth a stream of slavic profanities before regaining his composure. He walked over to the minibar and pulled out a bottle of Diva vodka the million dollar stuff, he looked at it and said;
“15 years sober…ehh what’s another 15 years? It’s a special occasion.”
he embraced the bottle before pouring himself a tall glass sipping it, reminiscing on better days while the city softly glowed with fire.

2 Likes

“No, I did not work with Black Hood.” Christine replied.

“I got no problem with that.” Richard replied to Jake as he slowly began to back away. Savager grinned as miniguns were deployed from both of his arms, and the barrels began rotating. Suddenly, bullets were rapidly fired at the group. Richard crouched down, cowering from the gunfire.
@Khalsa721
@meepinater

@Toa_Radrix
The scorpions looked at Skapix after watching Black Hood’s message. What do you say, brother? Shall we cause a little… CHAOS tonight?

@Jcton
Justin grinned, getting up. “Alrighty the-” he suddenly stopped, looking around as thugs rampaged through the city. “Wait, what’s going on here? What’s happening” He asked, confused and a bit frightened.

@MistikaFan
@MichaelTheLightBringer
Detective pierce peered out the window of the police station, watching in solitude as it slowly began to fall to ruin by the escaped prisoners. “It’s a godd@mn madhouse out there!” he remarked to his fellow officers as he turned to the window.
Pierce turned to Jordan. “Find Detective Millie. She may be one of the only people who can help us sort this out.” he said.

@Monopoly
Scrapper would also see Black Hood’s broadcast.

“Detective Millie?” Jordan asked surprised. “She is young…and just a girl.” he points out. “What if the Hidden One could help out?” he suggested. (@Mctoran)

“Not a bad idea…” Pierce said, thinking. "But The Hidden One is the kind of person ho handles things on a different front than what I had in mind. I am trying to get to the bottom of how these criminals escaped from prison. Pierce said to Jordan.

“Yes, that is true.” Jordan admits. “However, his detective skills make him a formidable detective, he might be able to find out how they escaped, I’ll have him contact soon.” he said but he remembered something as well.
“Pierce, a few days ago, the Hidden One came to me and delivered Shawn to me alongside a datastick which contains every infraction he and his Mob Family have done, soon he’ll be alongside those Mobs behind a cell forever.”

Pierce considered this for a moment. “…Very well. Summon the Hidden One. But I still want you to get detective Millie for me.” he said.

“Where will I find detective Millie?” Jordan asked.

“I’m sure her contact info should be found in our database.” Pierce responded.

“Alright, then.” Jordan said drinking his coffee. “Let’s get to the bottom of this.” he said, walking towards his office and sat down on his chair and started to search through the database about anything he could find about Detective Millie.

Pierce sighed, turning back to the window. This is 2019 all over again…

Millie sighed, not only was she bored but also a little depressed, she went home and discovered a news report about a prison attack, she almost immediately started working on it
@Mctoran

After some research, Jordan found out the information he needed.
He then called Millie.
(@MistikaFan)

Still asking? OF COURSE!!! HAHAHAAHAAHAHABAHAHAHAHHHAHA!!! Skarpix laughed and laughed. Come with me brothers! Today is troublee day!! He started jumping all around the city entering in every building he saw.