2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

Katrina frowned. “O-okay.”

Ooc: gtg

1 Like

“Okay then if you please.” Bruce stretched out his hands.

Katrina gave him the helmet.

Ooc: sorry, gtg in a few minutes. Should have clarified lol

1 Like

Bruce took the helmet and activated it.
“Okay here goes nothing.” he said.

OOC: For how long?

1 Like

Xano charges at Runa, aiming to pierce Runa with the Ensis Blade,
“MUST HAVE IT!”

1 Like

Runa steps to the side and turns sideways, coming with a jab with Project: Knockout for his elbow joint, planning on injecting a powerful tranquilizer if it gets through.

The tranq would be powerful, but would not take affect right away, probably taking a post minute or two.

Catherine stood back up. “You’ll pay for that.” She mutters as she regains her bearings.

Xano was easily hit, as he seemed more focused in his attack then his defense. Xano dropped his sword and felt the point of injury,
“Too…late…”
He takes a step towards Runa, before falling.

1 Like

Runa somberly walks over to him and picks him up. “Sorry.” He says quietly. He starts walking though the halls, over to the second building: his and Novus’ hero base area.

Novus follows. “What’re we gonna do with him?” She asks. “Lock him up? Get info out of him?”

“Try and help him.” Runa answers.

1 Like

Xano’s body was limp and other than his armor it was easy to carry.

Tempest lays on top of a skyscraper. He watches as the Earth sky rolls over and transforms in the moonlight.

OOC: I think it’s night? But not totally sure.

Runa would walk into a lab and set him on a table, tying down his limbs, then he’d remove Xano’s helmet and prepare for a brainwave scan to see just how much damage had been done to the poor soul.

Novus watched, just in case the man tried to get up again.

Xano’s face was slightly scarred, from burns and from cuts. He looked to be somewhere in his early thirties, may be thirty-three. When the helmet was taken off, Runa would find several instruments of an inner helmet, they weren’t directly connected to the head, but they contained a glowing fiber. which was meticulously woven into the inner helmet. his face could still be seen, and the inner helmet was more like the inner cloth an astronaut had around their head.

Under his mask, Runa frowned. That’s what I thought… He thought. He finished his preparation and preformed the brainwave scan to see just what the negative affects had been.

1 Like

The scan would show that the brain’s performance was heightened immensely. This brought extreme stress and immense blood flow. The blood was flowing much faster than it should. The stress probably broke the mental state of Xano and caused him to lose his reasoning…well most of it. Despite his actions, there were no deaths tonight and he only aimed to kill those in suits or armor like Runa’s. All that was seen, Xano is/was lucky to even be breathing.

“So while the substance enhanced mental capacity, it came at the cost of increased stress to the brain, causing an eventual mental strain and break.” He observes out loud. “If I had to guess, the only things that could help him now are cutting of the source of energy to see if that can do anything for him, and maybe therapy. I’l have to do more research, though.”

“Why do you care so much?” Novus asked.

“Well, I may have had a hand in breaking this poor man, if unintentionally.”

1 Like

Xano mutters while unconscious, it was akin to sleep-talking and there was a chance it was due to his hyper-active brain,
#####"responsibility…"

Katrina pulled out a pistol and fired it.
Bruce would hear the sound, although greatly dampenes. He would feel almost nothing. The bullet fell to the ground, a small scratch on the helmet.
She smiled.
“Yes!”
Katrina approached Bruce. “You good?”

Elias stood and watched the fight with Scrapper.

1 Like

Bruce nods smiling he takes out the helmet and he gives her the helmet.
“Yeah I’m good but also proud of you.” Bruce said. “But if your done let’s see how you fair in combat.”

Scrapper fell down, but then formed his arm into a cannon and shot Leadhead in the chest.

Katrina nodded. “Okay! I’m going to put this away.”
She grabbed the suit and ran up to her room. She put the equipment away and came back down.

Elias formed a shadow wall around Scrapper.
@Monopoly

Bruce set up a fighting place with a few clicks on his huge computer console.
Bruce then suited up with a more practical Assassin suit, not that advance then his last one but he uses it when training, his hoodie was off and he made his stance and waited for Katrina.
“Alright, show me what you got.” Bruce said making a fighting stance.