2059: The superhero revolution (RP topic)

Bruce followed as well he found it very interesting.

2 Likes

“Just a short ways from here.” She said, leading them into the building and over to the elevator.

“The place sure looks interesting.” Bruce says following into the elevator as well.

Katrina followed Catherine into the elevator.

“Yup.” Catherine agreed. “It’s a tech company founded by my teacher. He’s a cool guy, he even made my suit.”

The elevator soon stopped. After getting off, she leads them to a hallway that seems to have a clear floor, looking down to the street below. “Most people think this half of the building is unused, but it’s where we keep our hero stuff.” She tells them before they enter the other half. “Turn left, it’s the third door on your right. I’ll be right there, I need to go change.” She tells them as she turns right. Man, maybe I should just stay in the suit the rest of the day. She jokes to herself.

Katrina nods as she enters the room.

“I have a mentor myself I kid you not, he’s name is Antipatros.” he says entering the room.

Katrina looked around the room.

She’d see it’s a mainly blank silver room, with one way windows on one side pointing out at the world, and a few modulated pieces around.

Before she leaves, Catherine comments. “Mine…well, whatever his name once was, he doesn’t use it anymore. At least I’m pretty sure that isn’t his real name that he uses.” She then goes to change.

Within about five minutes, Catherine returns, wearing her Project: Novus suit, but carrying the helmet. “About ready?” She asks.

“Yeah.” Katrina said.

“Well fortunately I don’t have my suit but that won’t stop me.” Bruce said.

She shrugs. “Well, I won’t use lethal force.” She jokes as she puts on her helmet, making it so her whole body is covered by the armor.

Katrina nodded.
“Can I use my powers?”

“Lucky me I don’t have any powers.” Bruce said jokingly.

She shrugs. “I don’t see why not.” A blade extends from the device attached to her right forearm: Project: Master-Moonedge, and she gets into a fighting stance. She taps the side of her mask. “Set all lasers to nonlethal force.” She instructs, before bringing her hand down into a defensive position.

Katrina stepped into a fighting stance, her tattoos glowing yellow.
She stepped and swung a kick at Catherine’s head.

Bruce takes his hoodie up and activates his gauntlets which surrounded and protected his forearms.
Bruce ran towards Catherine and attacked her left flank with a three punch combo.

Catherine brought her arm up to block as she went in with a punch, retracting the blade. “Actually better not use that.” She thought out loud. She then positioned herself so Katrina was between her and Bruce.

“Wish I had my suit on.” Bruce thought. He activated his eagle vision to see what were Catherine’s weaknesses.

Katrina blocked the punch, as she channeled some of the electricity into Catherine’s arm, giving her a slight shock.