A World At War: A Transformers RP

Shatter-Spring drives closer to the conflict before transforming back into robot mode.

“Who wants to go?!” Shatter-Spring yells at any nearby deceptions.

Maximus steadies himself, transforms, and lands on the mysterious jet.

OOC: how much bigger is @Ace 's character to yours @MaximusPrime?

OOC: We’re around the same size.

it transforms in retaliation revealing a modified decepticon insignia

Now with the two bots in a free fall, Maximus punches the stranger in his mono eye.

“I guess your all to scared to go a round with old Shatter-Spring, eh?” Shatter-Spring yells again at the crowd of deception units.

it pulls a missile from it’s shoulder and aims it at Maximus’s face

OOC: Ya know, you could just set up you’re own fight for right now.

Maximus pushes away, and transforms, flying away as fast as possible.

he lets go and it fires off towards Maximus

OOC: normally I’m not one to judge logic in rps, but if the missle is no longer in the shoulder-launcher, or is even a stand-alone missle then you can’t “aim” it. I’m not here to ruin the fun merely regulate it.

@MaximusPrime okay.

OOC: his shoulders merely store them his targeting sensor is his eye
IC: the jet transforms and leaves

1 Like

Seeing the carelessly dropped missile fall towards Shatter Spring, Maximus goes into a nose dive and pulls up over him, the missile explodes on his back, and he crashes.

OOC: okay, I’m just trying to make things more clear and flow nicer story wise.

Ic: a extremely large vehicon (possibly a tank class) steps forward from the ranks and accepts Shatter-Spring’s challenge.

Maximus transforms into robot mode, and then transforms his arm into a blaster. Laying on his side, his fires an explosive mortar round at his attacker, and then collapses on the ground.

a vehicon goes up to breakneck requesting order(@TheWaywardWobbuffet )

Laying on the ground, in agonizing pain, Maximus calls out. “Shatter Spring!”

“their leader is down push the assault!” a vehicon yells

“um, I’m kinda busy!” Shatter-Spring yells back as he dodges attacks from the tank vehicon.

1 Like

Maximus stands, holding his side. He screams as he draws his sword. He charges the vehicon spoke, and stabs him in the face.