A World At War: A Transformers RP

it is the year 2005

In the mists of the great war optimus prime sends a group of elite Autobot commandos lead by Maximus on a mission to capture the Decepticon fortress city of Tarn, a highly strategic point for the Decepticon forces, after the initial attack the autobots have managed to fortify an area to be their base, causing the enemy to retreat. Breakneck and Motorshock flee to find nearby shelter, while Maximus, Shatter-Spring, and Shatterjet settle into their new base.

“Autobots. Guard the entrance while I go into storage while I take inventory.” Maximus says to his two soldiers.

2 Likes

OOC: you might want to @ everyone to get there attention, also I was unaware that there was another character named shatter.

Shatter-Spring walks around the base.
“Eh, I’ve seen better.”

OOC: I did so in the sign up topic and I also included a link. I also told everyone to read everyone else’s character sheets.

“Well get used to it. We’ll be staying here for quite a long while.”

the vehicons press their defense “destroy the Autobots!” one yells

OOC: I must’ve just missed shatter jets name.

“You know, once I fought 8 vehicons single handed.”

“On it!” Motorshock begins shooting

“Will they never learn.”
Maximus transforms and flies into the air, raining down a storm of laser fire.

Shatter-Spring removes his rifle and begins to head to the roof of the base.

Motorshock transforms and charges at at shatterspring

the vehicons shoot at maximus “sir orders” one asks

Maximus switched to heavy mortar fire, raining down explosive blasts from above.

OOC: are you inside the base or on the roof?

OOC: Neither. He’s outside with the other cons.

Arakhin shoots-

OOC: whoops wrong Rp

OOC: Are you playing two rps at once?

OOC: sorta

OOC: I technically am, but the RP is at a point where only certain characters matters. (None of my characters.)
@Shadowrockboy190 you can’t charge at Shatter-Spring if he’s inside.

a few seeker vehicons transform to engage the autobot leader

Maximus transforms and lands on one, and stabs him with his energy sword, then jumps to another, and dose the same, and then to the third. He then jumps off and transforms back into jet mode, and flies by Shatter Spring as he gets to the roof.
“Man the laser turret! We’re under heavy fire!”

Shatter-Spring reaches the roof and begins to fire at the enemy seeker vehicons.

“Someone’s gotta save our fearless leader.”