AKA Jonathan Juan (Ask Kahi Anything)

And the Great Pumpkin?

5 Likes

You like Tim Hawkins?

Also, I’m on a drive across country and need something to read. Suggestions?

2 Likes

Brick by Brick.

2 Likes

Why my interracial son should play with LEGO’s: By the Washington post.

4 Likes

Would you take money to change your name back to Kahi?

2 Likes

I have just one question:

#WHY!?!

######also why didn’t you do Takuma and Exx?

6 Likes

Hey Kahi im a BEEEEG fan of te pudcast and i now u leik apl su can i have a nu i fone and be in ur comix and on de pudcast? I wach leik evri epsod!!!1! Danks kahi ps y is ur name jon i liked kahi go bak!!!1!

What did I just write?

1. Favorite DC character right now?
  2. How about Marvel?
  3. What was your favorite character overall as a kid?
  4. If you were able to choose which superpower you got, but you had to spend the rest of your life with it, what would it be?
5 Likes

Saw it! Good Star Trek movie. I’m a Wars > Trek guy, though.

Love his stuff. Saw him live in St. Louis once. Great time.

Are you a non-fiction guy? Anything Malcolm Gladwell does is amazing. Outliers is about why people become successful, and The Tipping Point is about how things go viral (in a general sense, not really a video sense). Aziz Ansari (of Parks and Rec fame) also does a great book about the science of relationships called Modern Romance. I also liked Console Wars, about Sega and Nintendo, and Steve Jobs, about, well, yeah.

When it comes to fiction, Ender’s Game is my personal favorite, as is the following Ender’s Shadow, Shadow of the Hegemon, and the other books in the Shadow series. A Wrinkle in Time is a book I’ve been recommended and it’s been an enjoyable ride so far.

Kahi’s already a dying brand that I’m trying to get rid of. I can’t get on Googe’s search results as Kahi due to the prevalence of the pop star. Plus, I’d like to be associated with my work going forward.

Building your brand is such a valuable thing, and it’s taken a while for some of the others to really see that. But I think they’ll come around sometime.

1. Superman. Always Superman. Rebirth has been really good to DC, and American Alien was the huzzah I haven’t seen from the character in years.
  2. Iron Man. Or Victor von Doom, I switch between the two a lot depending on what’s been written on them.
  3. As a kid, I really loved the Fantastic Four and Spider-Man.
  4. Telekinesis. I definitely would choose that in a heartbeat.
5 Likes

Huh! Cool. I’m a speedster type of guy, personally. :smiley:

1. Favorite robot and/or mech design?
  2. How do you feel about the Justice League trailer?
  3. Favorite minifig?
    That will be all.
  1. What are your thoughts on Iron Man Armored Adventures and the other more “out there” cartoons Marvel has produced?

2. If you could change only a single aspect of the Lego Bigfig “skeleton” what would it be?

2 Likes

Same.

Will there be a TTV Talks Suicide Squad?

Are you in a satire/parody mood? It seems like you are today.

2 Likes

Well thanks, your a little late, I finished moving like a week ago, I’ll check out some of those books though. We passed through Illinois and it felt more humid than Georgia, how do stand it?

Speedster would be good when it comes to time, but with telekinesis you could fly. And also manipulate objects just by thinking about it. I personally would use my telekinesis like if I just had super strength and speed, so as to not give anyone any ideas as to how I could be taken down.

I’d also create a fake Kryptonite-like weakness so that the government would think they could control me. They’ll spend all of their time making super specific weapons from an expensive mineral while I wipe them out.

1. I honestly love them. Fantastic Four: World’s Greatest Heroes is possibly the best incarnation of the Fantastic Four onscreen. PS, give back those rights, Fox. They’re not doing you any good.
  2. Ugh, it would probably be leg articulation. Though I just hate the Bigfigs in general. Anything that size should have more articulation, not less. I feel like it’s a prototype for a much better redesigned figure coming along the road. I hope so. It sucks to have such great characters like Darksyde and Thanos be represented in such terrible figures.

I don’t know. We might just talk about Suicide Squad on the TTV Podcast, now that it’s a slice of life esque show. I personally did not like it, but Var did. Lot of interesting opinions about that movie. I’ve been working on a redesigned pitch for that movie because of just how bad it was.

You get used to it. I was in Southern Illinois, so it’s a little less Chicago-y, but a lot of the times you just stuck inside and had to deal. Unless you’re playing soccer, which is so much fun but absolutely kills you.

4 Likes

No, seriously. How much money would it take for you to change your name back?

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

So have I. The only changes I have so far are:

• Replace Rick Flag with Katana or take her out of the movie completely.

• No military presence following them around.

• Better Croc or no Croc.

• R rating.

• No creepy Batman/Harley mouth-to-mouth recessitation make out scene.

• No Enchantress, Incubus, or June Moone.

• Different villain.

Joker and Monster T stole some weapon that the U.S. was going to use with a country in the Middle East to stop another warring country. The weapon was stolen and never delivered so the allied country thinks that the government betrayed them and is about to wage war on them. The Squad is assembled to retrieve it. Harley Quinn, who knows how the Joker thinks, Deadshot, who’s a master assassin, Captain Boomerang, who’s an expert thief, Slipknot, who is a meaningless example, and Killer Croc and El Diablo just because.

Feel free to critique.

Did you notice that you never answered @Lord_Tuma 's 3 questions?

Have you given Beware the Batman a second chance yet?

Have you or are you going to pick up any of the new Batman sets?

Do you ever wish you could take a break from the work of being a cast member and thrive and mingle among the common folk on the boards like the average joe?

Here’s one that’d also be better Slipknot not dying

2 Likes

Why should he live?

So it doesn’t feel like they put him in just to be a redshirt

2 Likes

Hey @Jon who your favorite form of @Eljay

Hey, @Kidnapped_Sock please used the spoiler tags, so no one get spoiled.

1 Like

Well, they could’ve at least given him a character intro.