AKA Jonathan Juan (Ask Kahi Anything)

Where does the “Kahi Punching Hobos” joke come from?

4 Likes

What’s your opinion on the oxford comma?

If he replies anything short of declaring how it is more important than his own family, I will be offended. /s

2 Likes

Kahi, which do you prefer:

Muffins or Cupcakes?

Kahi: do you like breadsticks?

if this question is somehow racist, I’m sorry, but it’s a legit question

2 Likes

Kahi, what happened with the friend who pushed you into your bed corner?
Also how tall are you?

Will you partake in Saint Patrick’s day?

And now you have that much more time to watch TTV videos and let us rake in that ad revenue. See how clever that was?

I should probably specify what I mean by “popular” people. But you can learn a lot from others, even the class clowns. What do they do that makes them funny? Why do people want to be around them? Check out the timing of their jokes, their ingenuity when coming up with new ideas.

One GREAT thing to do is to pay attention to the best storyteller you know. Especially if they’re telling a story that you witnessed firsthand! How do they space out the story? How do they stretch out some for dramatic effect, and cut some other moments short to make the story better? How is what they do different from how you would have told it? Being a great storyteller gives you a lot of study on reading people, knowing comedic/dramatic timing, and just being someone people want to be around and pay attention to.

Alternatively, you can pay attention to someone who is NOT popular. Not yourself, if you feel you’re not that popular; you’ll wrap everything up in your intentions and it will dilute the study. You want to do what you’ve been taught never to do: judge people explicitly on their outward actions and appearances. That guy who is really awkward? What makes him awkward? Is it the way he talks? The way he pronounces things? That he isn’t forthcoming enough? That he talks too much? List the things you hate about being around him and start to improve in those areas. It sounds cruel, I know, to pick out someone’s faults like that. In a way, it sort of is. But don’t let it seep into how you treat them. Just learn from their mistakes. If they aren’t going to, you may as well.

I was a lot quieter than I am now in episodes. Everyone was a noob then, though.

I don’t, since you’ve been gone (=P).

Invi isn’t as deadpan as Ven but he’s way more dry and witty. He can dish it out with the best of them, and always has the best comebacks of the group. That being said, he can dish it out better than he can take it. There’s been times when he’s rage-quit calls over the smallest things. He’ll eventually come back and be able to laugh at himself pretty quickly, though, so it’s not too bad.

There’s this coffee shop named “Common Grounds” on campus that has the best Frozen White Mocha I’ve ever had. It’s just the perfect balance between sweet and bitter. Way better than anything else I’ve drank.

I’d probably be streaming a bunch. I have a great group of friends and we’ve all wanted to start streaming regularly. I’ve always wanted to start a channel with them based on homeschool life (i.e. off-topic skits, slice of life, etc.).

GSR actually made a post about the English patch finally being finished, so I just might do so really soon.

Game Night is awaiting on Var to edit. Although…I guess I could actually edit it now. I should ask him for that footage, and do it myself sometime.

I actually really like vanilla. I was a chocolate guy for like 90%, but then I realized that vanilla’s purposed was to be paired with something else to enhance the flavor. Chocolate tends to overpower a lot of things except for certain flavors that go well with it.

It’s a story I told on a TTV episode about how me and my friends went into an abandoned apartment building and found a hobo that swung at me and I punched him. It’s based on the fact that punching a hobo is on my bucket list of things to do before I die/turn 30.

I actually was raised by parents who were raised in the British school system, so I used the Oxford comma up until I went to college without knowing that not using it was a thing. Funnily enough, my old Comic Series was called “Live, Learn, and Lawsuits”, but a guy I knew called VTP convinced me to change it to “Live, Learn and Lawsuits”. If I brought it back anytime soon, the comma would return.

Tough, but I’m going with muffins. Blueberry muffins are the bomb.

Only from Olive Garden.

I can’t say what happened because I’m under witness protection now.

He called later on, apologized, and we talked it out. We’re good now, but our friends took sides and it split us kind of down the middle. Well, not really down the middle. The large majority sided with me and thought what he did was insane, but a couple others thought that it wasn’t that big of a deal. I think got the better end of the stick, personally.

Last I checked, I was either 5’3" or 5’4". I’m not very tall.

I participated in pinching everyone who didn’t partake in St. Patrick’s day. Including myself.

10 Likes

@Game Night

Sweeeeet. Wondering if that was ever gonna happen :3

@Ice Cream

I agree. I love chocolate, but it doesn’t go well with many toppings because it overpowers the flavor.

That is probably the best name for a coffee shop next to Hebrews XP

3 Likes

Do you know which episode?

I can breathe for the first time
I’m so moving on
Yeah, yeah

5 Likes

What is your favorite food?

Pretty accurate, the times I left call though weren’t that often, cmon now.

2 Likes

At the risk of having religious content, what is your opinion on tobyMac?

6 Likes

Slime, you are twice as cool as you already where, and that is saying something. :smile:

5 Likes

Hurrah for tobyMac.

2 Likes

By which do you mean the heavy-metal/rap + slow rap tobyMac of the first two albums, the standard Christian rock/rap/worship tobyMac of the next two albums, or the electronic slow rap tobyMac of today?

(As you might could tell my respect for tobyMac has started dwindling as of his last album.)

1 Like

Just general opinion, be it recent or past.

Also, someone should probably create a tobyMac topic so we don’t clog up Kahi’s AMA with stuff like this. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ll get on it.