Altair's Mixels MOCs: Thunder Dragon!

Hey there! Guess what, I’m back with one more character from my 6 set combination project. This one is my personal favorite Mixels MOC I created, and can be made by mixing my two favorite tribes from the first year of Mixels, which is a bit of a funny coincidence!

Let me present you the Thunder Dragon!

This guy can be made using the following characters.

This legendary creature is ages old and can be seen in very particular circumstances inside great storms or dancing close to northern lights!

It’s generally a friendly creature, but wants to be respected, otherwise he can become as fierce as the greatest blizzards of the north!

I had a lot of fun designing this guy, and the very first things I completed were the icy wings and his magnificent tail, although the first time I made him the tail curved a bit better.

The MOC has a lot of points of articulation too, because the body is made of three different sections. Of course the model wouldn’t stand up properly and have that nice curve to the body without using some kind of stopper, there just isn’t enough friction in the Mixels joints. Here’s a picture of the stopper.

And now, “informational” shots!

Front.

Side.

Back.

And a head closeup. I love how expressive it turned out!

And there you go! If you like this creation, please leave a like and comment below! Also, be sure to take a look at my other MOCs, and keep an eye out for the next one coming out soon.

42 Likes

Looks great!

3 Likes

Cute, charming, and deadly. I love it!

3 Likes

@AwesomeJoel27, @ChaosAssassin, thanks!

1 Like

I’ll do artwork for this one too.

Anyways, Amazing moc. I was thinking today, “I wonder if @Altair will upload another moc today”

1 Like

This is amazing.
I love it.

1 Like

@Shadower great! Thanks a lot! I’m looking forward to seeing them.

@Hutere funny enough, those are the exact words of Vulk in this episode!

Starts at 5:10 or something like that (and I’m Magnifo, the purple one).

2 Likes

Nice MOC.

2 Likes

cool it looks worthy to be s max also can somebody tell me how to post on this site im new so i have no idea how

2 Likes

I like it

2 Likes

This is pretty great the head does look pretty amazing.

2 Likes

You are a god when it comes to making mixels

2 Likes

This is next level Mixel stuff

2 Likes

@TBT_Emerald, @comicM.O.Cer, @Calebmar12, @Vicroen, @nexolo, @Tobin-Bartram, thanks! I’m very proud of this one too!

Oh, by the way, @Shadower, I did not forget to make instructions for the Desert Wanderer, I’m going to disassemble it this week and send the instructions to you.

2 Likes

um you send the instructions for a is it a bionicle moc or a mixel moc im confused:confounded:

1 Like

Cute :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I was talking to Shadower about a Mixel MOC I made some weeks ago because he asked me if I could make instructions for it. If you’re interested it’s this one.

1 Like

Yellow and blue is a primo-color-scheme-o

2 Likes

So this is what became of Jay’s dragon.

3 Likes

I’m surprised that no one commented about the fact that my creation is technically a wyvern and not a dragon! :wink:

Better stay this way.

2 Likes