Amplified Fun (RP Topic)

“Oy! Mr. Trigger-happy! I’m talkin’ 'ere!” Kai yelled, bending down to scoop up a loose pebble before whipping it towards Chaplain with surprisingly good aim.

Th pebble just misses thanks to chaplain invisibility

“WELL TAT’S JUST WONDERFUL AIN’T IT!” Kai yelled. “Also, I know you’re there, somewhere… already stopped shooting so I’m guessing you’re doing something else. Like running. Or at least that’s what I’m going to take it as if those footsteps mean anything.” Kai added, seemingly uncaring despite the definite danger this ‘assassin’ posed.
“Metal wearing buffoon.”

Ooc- wouldnt the knife be visible?

OOC his power extends to things he touches, but only non living things and buildings and floors

OOC: I think you mean ‘not buildings and floors’

OOC indeed

OOC: Oui Oui

Wraithe sparks out of a lamppost. “So, I finished scouting the entire building, and WHOA WHOA WHOA WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE WITHOUT ME!!!”

The car arrives soon after because why not I guess.

Chaplain keeps running feeling as if the distance was too long for him to run.

2 Likes

Chaplain engages his booster pack. Fully and properly enraged

The distance continues feeling as if it’s growing.

OOC I think you guys already know his magic but eh

1 Like

Chaplain stops his booster pack and stops running and slowly walks backwards

1 Like

OOC: I was gonna say time distortion, but I think this is closer to Vista.

1 Like

He backs into a wall

OOC Ding ding ding. We have a winner. It’s distortion. Specifically distance distortion.

Chaplain laughs walks towards a shadow

Vladimir decides to bail real quick

Chaplain sneaks off in his direction.

Vladimir shortens the distance from him and the top of a building nearby. He compressed the distance from the ground to the top and taking a short hop onto it, it expands back to its original size with him on top.

Chaplain laughs and jumps down continuing to follow (using his booster pack)